Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i also have my own jewelry discussion group under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i will tell you that you're not going to get anymore jewelry from this online retailer, and it makes me angry that i'm seeing so many jewelry consumers being treated so unfairly on this site?

If you're looking for a REAL JEWELER such as myself who will not make you wait on the jewelry you'd like to own, feel free to contact me if you'd like to.

You can contact me here or at my contacts below:

Email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

Phone: 404-447-5459

My Online Jewelry Blog: http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com

• Co

Jim
    Show a little originality and don't paste the same response every time..

2nd of Apr, 2009

I'll respond to the people on this site as HONESTLY as i'm doing, and who are you to tell me to show some ORIGINALITY COMMONSENSE? i'm not here to win awards i'm here to save the member who have BURNED BY FAKE JEWELERS THE HEADACHES THEIR GETTING FROM DEALING WITH THEM.

I will not longer respond to you from this point forward have a great time on this site like i'm having HELPING THOSE WHO COULD BENEFIT FROM MY EXPERTISE! maybe you should get the jewelry education i already possess and then you'll be able to make a real difference here like i am.

2nd of Apr, 2009

And another thing COMMONSENSE? MY NAME'S NOT JIM IT'S JAMES! show some RESPECT when you address me by using my name you clearly see on my discussions here. No where do you see me calling myself JIM.

• Co

Jimmy,
    From the content of your posts, you're only here to SPAM the site. Virtually every post is an ad for your "business". Even the post above mine... did you post anything helpful or just try to drum up business? (Rhetorical question).

As for your humble request for respect, respect is earned, not given, and you've done nothing to earn mine with your spam.

On a side note, couldn't you get someone to hold the camera phone for you? Oh, and the Milli Vanilli look went out with the 80s.

9th of Apr, 2009

IN RESPONSE TO THE "INVISIBLE ### NO COMMONSENSE" : I THINK I'LL SPAM YOU? LOL! EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER ANYONE ON THIS SITE, I GUESS I'LL SPAM YOU SO DO YOU MUSTARD OR MAYO ON THE BREAD I'M GOING TO LAY YOUR DRY ### ON? LOL!

AS FOR RESPECT "NO COMMONSENSE" WE'RE ON A COMPUTER, SO I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE RESPECT ISSUE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T MATTER ONE BIT TO ME, SO DON'T EVER FEEL YOU DO. GO GET YOURSELF A "GIA" CERTIFICATE LIKE I DID, THEN WE CAN TALK DIAMONDS AND QUALITY JEWELRY, AS FOR NOW I DON'T HAVE THE INTEREST TO TALK TO A HOME SHOPPING NETWORK FOOL SUCH AS YOU. IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU COULDN'T GROW HAIR AS LONG AS MINES, BUT IT'S OK YOU CAN ALWAYS GO BUY YOU SOME, OR DO THE NEXT BEST THING, GET YOURSELF A HAIR TRANSPLANT. LOL!

AS FOR WHAT WENT OUT IN THE 80's I THINK IT'S YOUR DRY COMEDY AND YOUR UGLY FACE YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SHOW ON THIS SITE, YOU MUST BE ON THE RUN, OR HIDING FROM SOMEONE YOU'VE SCAMMED! LOL!

Jimmy,

9th of Apr, 2009

"NO COMMONSENSE" IT SEEMS TO ME YOUR SORRY ### IS UPSET YOU CAN'T BE A REAL JEWELER LIKE ME? I'M SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT I CAN'T HELP YOU BECOME ONE EITHER, SO BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. YOU SEEM "JEALOUS" OF MY SUCCESS AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE JEWELRY INDUSTRY WELL KEEP BEING "JEALOUS" YOU INVISIBLE ###! LOL!

CORRECTION TO MY FIRST COMMENT BACK TO YOUR WORTHLESS ###:

I ASKED: DO YOU MUSTARD OR MAYO ON THE BREAD I'M GOING TO LAY YOUR DRY ### ON? LOL!

WHAT I MEANT WAS: DO YOU WANT MUSTARD OR MAYO ON THE BREAD I'M GOING TO LAY YOUR DRY ### ON? LOL! SINCE YOU FEEL I'M SPAMMING HERE, I'M GOING TO SPAM YOUR SORRY ###!