Almost Diamonds.com / Order

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-975-6840

Placed an order over the Internet and order says Pending for the last 3 Days. I have e-mailed them Several Times and No matter how Much you call Customer Service all you get is a fake recording in which they never call Back. This is a scam and this company needs to be Dealt with. I will do whatever It takes to make sure that happens.

Comments

5th of Feb, 2009

I too bought a wedding set from almostdiamonds.com and called them back a week later after i got the set. my wife wore the ring for a week and then the main stone fell out. i filled out all the proper stuff online for them and they never responded. they dont honor there guarentee. this place is a scam. they never answer there phone .

i am one pissed off customer...my wife live in california, i will be there in July, and i promise i will do all i can to see these people go under.

chuck schultz
    chuckraver@yahoo.com

• Pi
      25th of Feb, 2009

i placed an order 28th of Dec, still pending no response and no answer to phone the site isscam

26th of May, 2009

I placed an order with this company for a wedding set and when i received it, fitted it on for a few minutes and one of the stones fell out, filled in the online returns request, posted the faulty ring back for a refund and have heard nothing from them. Because i am an international consumer i cannot call the number and i have emailed them non-stop but can get no reply!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY!!

• Po
      11th of Feb, 2010

i placed an order on dec. 26th and as of today 2-11-10 have received nothing left messages but no one will return my call. i am so upset just trying to figure out what to do.

• Js
      15th of Feb, 2010

I placed an order on Feb 7th and it states that shipment is in process which has said this since the day after I ordered. I call the number and it says leave a message and someone will return your call yeah right no one has called back I did reach someone on Thurs and they said it was supposed to be shipped the next day yeah right still no tracking number and I haven't received anything yet and I paid for 2-3 day shipping I wanted to give this ring to my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and well obviously I didn't get to I am pissed off and upset! What can we do report it to the BBB PayPal police for fraud??

29th of Jun, 2010

I wished I had read this site before ordering from those crooks. I am an international customer and now know I'll never get my items it's been over a month! Did anyone ever get their refunds back through the credit card company?? Almostdiamonds.com are downright thieves!!!