Almay Cosmetics / bad service

I have used Almay's foundation for years and have been very
satisfied. However, this time
when I bought three bottles in their new container, I have had nothing
but trouble getting the liquid
out of the bottle. They new containers are very unsatisfactory and
next time I would go to another
line because of it.

Ge

Comments

• Rh
      13th of Aug, 2015

almay is suppose to be hypoallergenic.you have a known skin irritant in your product(phenoxyethanol) when will you make a product without this ingredient?

• Rh
      13th of Aug, 2015

when will almay remove phenoxyethanol from their product?

• Di
      20th of Jun, 2016

I just spoke with customer service and had a great rep help me with my question. She was helpful and polite. My coupon was suppose to give me a free mascara but instead it deducted a lesser priced Almay product. She was nice enough to give me a rebate for the item. Nice company but they do have a lot of bad chemicals in their products.

• Ly
      17th of Aug, 2016

I bought the Almay Intense I gel smooth liner and I can not get the cartridge to roll out to extend the eye liner.
    Can someone explain how to do this.
    lredmond49@yahoo.com

• Al
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Almay - eyeliner
    Poughkeepsie
    New York

I have for so long been buying Almay Eyeliner... Lately ever time I buy a new one the tip breaks off and a new Eyeliner is gone. Can you send me a new one since I just bought one and already it is broken and no more eyeliner.
    Thanks Joanne Arena

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Almay Cosmetics - hypoallergenic eye shadow
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I bought this eye shadow upon recommendation from a sales consultant from Dischem last week, because it was specifically for sensitive eyes. After wearing it for a few hours, my eyelids were swollen, the eyes were red and irritated, burny. I had to remove it and put in some eye drops !
    It was not a cheap product either, so I am very disappointed !