allyourmusic.net / Frauders, thieves and scammers

1 United Kingdom

I 'stupidly" responded to a advertisement on yahoo that I had won and IPad for One Euro and processed a transaction against my debit card- after completing the one euro transaction I received an email confirmation and in it said I would have to pay € 39.99/Month subscription. I immediately responded with cancel my subscription and then went to their website to follow up with the cancellation. and received an automated response.The next day I get an alert from my credit card company to say that I have been charged Debit for 79.99 EUR from the allyourmusic.net so I contact them and wait 3 days for a response in which it says I agreed to terms and conditions of being charged Debit for 79.99 EUR up front 3 months and then 9 months free. What a load of lies and fraudulent behaviors. I have told them I want my money back without response. I have contacted my credit card company and have commenced charge-back procedures against them. In the meantime I will let everyone I know to stay clear of this unscrupulous group. and that includes my several thousand followers on twitter etc.

Do