allyourmusic.net 1phone6 for $1 / debited my mastercard without authorization

1 2/28 Grigg street, Ashburton, New Zealand
Phone: 0064 021 357 247

I received an email stating that due to the iphone been not popular in New Zealand as opposed to the Sumsung they were selling iphone 6 plus just for 1$. So I just filled up for that promotion because for a 1$ it is not a bad bargain I thought. But the realised that they wanted to charge My account 79.99Eur per month, which is not what i signed for so sent them an email straight away cancelling - and this was their reply - Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our customer support staff.
There is no need to reply to this message right now. Your ticket has been assigned an ID of [TICKET #109034].
Our Customer Support Specialists will get in touch with you through email within 24 - 48 hours during weekdays and after two days during weekends. Our opening hours is from 7am to 3pm GMT - Monday to Friday.

[protected]@allyourmusic.net
when I checked on my ACCOUNT, 125.89 $ was debited with this
EUR 1
Order ID: 745304
Payment: MASTERCARD Card : 79.99 Eur Inc O/S fee $ 3.54.

I am still waiting for their customer service to make contact but they have taken money out my account without my authorisation
I have contacted my Bank and they have said to contact all your music, but there are no contact numbers just the email address.
I want my money back immediately

Co