Ally Financial / Harassing Phone Calls from [protected]
For the last several years I receive constant phone calls from a credit agency calling itself "Ally Financial" (at least that's what pops up on my caller ID) looking for someone that does NOT live at my residence. I have asked them repeatedly NOT to call my home and fill my answering machine with unwanted comments/requests regarding someone else's credit. They apologize, promise to update their records, and the calls stop...temporarily. Within a couple of weeks, the calls start back up. My number is registered through the National Do Not Call Registry and I have filed repeated complaints and have even changed my phone number THREE times now. The calls still continue unabated. What can I do to get this BS to STOP!
More Ally Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Ally Bank - sanctions fraud 
- Ally Bank - Danger deposits 
- Ally Bank - Lease buy out 
- Ally Bank - TV Commercial 
- Ally Auto Financial Services - Bad Service and Dangerous Web Practices 
- Ally Financial - auto lease
- Ally Financial - customer service
- Ally Financial - checking/savings accounts
- Ally Financial - car response tried to get car back but they won't hear me out.
- Ally Financial - unethical behavior, scam, negligence, false information, quality control scam.