Allwoodwings.com / Did Not deliver product and took payment

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Payed over $800 for 3 custom aircraft models garunteed to be delivered within 6months. Stuart Thomas took payment and never delivered. Now the Website is gone and there is no way to contact the company.

Comments

14th of Nov, 2008

I'm in the same s*** as you. Paid 1 year ago for a custom made B757-200 from DHL, I believe close to 200 dollars. Tried everything to contact the company, to have news about the situation, they NEVER replied.
    I will keep you posted if I hear anything that can help. Can you do the same?

Thx

Mathieu Roegiers
    Belgium

• Gu
      16th of Apr, 2009
    Allwoodwings.com - No delivery took money
    Allwoodwings

Hi folks. I am a victim of www.allwoodwings.com too. I ordered 2 helicopters and they charged the payment via paypal as they always do and they keep me busy till the deadline you cant get your money back from paypal. And I was able to keep in touch with them for a few months and then they stopped answeringme when it was time for delivery. They gave me same excuses like their wharehouse got in fire before they stopped replying me. And I beleive that this guy did the same number to a lot of victims in both us and outside of us. And weird thing is this guys paypal account is still active. And I have this guys address in us. In my opinion we as victims of allwoodwings should organize via net and get together and sue this guy and get our money back. This guy lives in texas. If there is someone who can contact with this guy pls let me know. u can email me at simsekguntac@yahoo.com.