allweedsonline.com / Bad website and crappy cannabis

I ordered cannabis oil from the website www.allweedsonline.com. I was sick of it, and I needed to see doctor after that. It was horrible, and I decided to post negative review about this company. Stay away from them and never buy from this horrible company. It will be only your waste of time and money. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Te
May 2, 2014

Comments

• Do
      2nd of May, 2014

If you buy illegal products online from a stranger whose location you don't know, you will be robbed.
    This another FAKE post from the serial complainer.

15th of Jun, 2014

this guys are dam lier, allweedsonline.com do delivered all his package to his customer

• Sw
      26th of Jun, 2014

Just to clarify a few things for people, who think who have been scammed. It is a grey area and there are always a few dodgy companies around, but I can tell, that this is not the case with www.allweedsonline.com
    I have had a few issues at the beginning, but I can tell now, that products have been delivered every time and in case I was not satisfied, they even paid back the money, if there was no other alternative product.