AllWeddingProducts.com / Fraud

1 6665 North Fresno Street #153Fresno, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-997-9748

I have similar horrible experience as the other posters about allweddingproducts.com. I placed my order via the website 6 weeks before the wedding and they charged my credit card immediately. I left numerous voice messages and sent emails, but never received any response. I never received the products either.

Wa

More AllWeddingProducts.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      16th of Jul, 2008

I ordered party favors from this company and paid extra for rush service. My credit card was immediately charged but then I heard nothing. I emailed and called the toll-free number. I never got to talk with anyone, just mailboxes. The on-line chat feature is always off. The date of the event passed with nothing delivered or communication. I finally received an email from Brad that due to his illness that he had to cancel my order. I received a copy of an updated invoice that said cancelled but my credit card still has not been credited. I again starting emailing and calling with no response. I plan to do everything to recover my money and also let others know about this fraudulent business.

17th of Aug, 2008

We ordered products for my daughters wedding shower more than 3 weeks prior to the event. When we hadn't received the goods about a week before the event we tried to call to track down the order. Imagine a company with an 800 number that only provides a recording and no way to leave a message or talk to a real person. Sent numerous emails, no response.

We notified our credit card company and they processed our credit. We also filed a complaint with the BBB. They sent several pieces of correspondence and they too received no response. If you see something on their web site that you want to buy, Google it and buy it ANYWHERE else.

• Ju
      19th of Aug, 2008

We ordered products from them on 6/26/8 and they charged our credit card and we have yet to recieve the order. I tried calling them and thier mail boxes are full. There is no way to contact them. I have filed a dispute with the Federal Trade Commission and currectly waiting to hear from them. Please if you are in a similar situation. File a dispute on the Federal Trade Commision web site.