Allure Patch` / Taking money out of my account!

1 2105 Birch Rd.Essex, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 410-391-3708

Received FREE trial, was supposed to have 14 days to try. No, I was not even given ONE week and they were sending me a statement where they TOOK $94.90 out of my bank / was not even a week had past since I received the trial offer. I am sending ALL back and having it taken off at MY bnk tomorrow. Sending all where someone has to sign for it.

Comments

• Br
      1st of Feb, 2008

same thing just happened to me and i have a pending charge of 94.90 on my credit card. have not yet figured out how to erase this problem.

• Fo
      18th of Apr, 2008

I too have had an experience with ALLURE PATCH. T hey sent me a sample and charged my credit card for $6.95 and I have no idea where they got my number. I have tried to get in touch with them to no avail. I guess I will need to have my lawyer get in touch with them and find out what they'er up to.c382f

• Ju
      21st of Apr, 2008

Allure Patch has charged my account and, I did not order their product. I do not know where they got my number. I had my card cancelled.

• Ki
      22nd of Apr, 2008

I just found a charge for Allure Patch on my bank statement. I did not order this and I have no idea where they got my card number from either. I will be going to the bank tomorrow and have it canceled. I have tried calling about 15 times this evening and it always says the same thing all representatives are busy please call back. Does anyone know if we can do a class action suit against this compnay for fraud?

• Ju
      23rd of Apr, 2008

This company charged my credit card for a "free" sample of a weight loss patch I never ordered. The charge was $6.95 and I should have canceled my credit card immediately. Instead I tried calling the company at 866-504-8595 (no luck) and my credit card company, which was busy with airline problems. I contacted the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau and they have helped somewhat. The company in Wisconsin is called Thill Logistics. and I think they just process the mailings, the AllurePatch company might be in California, still not sure. Anyway, if you get this $6.95 charge, cancel your card!! Now they've sent me another mailing and charged me $94.50 !! I encourage anyone going through this to contact the Wisconsin BBB (Dayan Diaz was the contact) and also thilllogistics.com (JoAnn Muegge) Good luck and let people know if you get this resolved! I'm worried about identity theft.

27th of Apr, 2008

This is nothing but a scam! I never signed up with this company and have no idea where they got my credit info. I hate to cancel my card since so we have much charged on that number automatically. Thanks for the Wisconsin BBB info, I will try that first. I also began receiving books from Scholastic Book Club and a Pony book club unsolicited at the same time. Has anyone else started receiving these too?

• Ph
      29th of Apr, 2008

I, too, received a free patch and was also charged. I found that the patch was ordered online with an email address that I've never heard of. That was a few months ago. Since that time, I have had other charges on my Visa...all small...but when I call they all tell me they were ordered with the same email. This month the charge is bigger for something about %50. I've now cancelled my card.

Most of my charges have come from a place in Utah although the company may have a different name.

I've been told to make a police report and the police fraud unit will be ablelto trace that email address to an IP address. I did make the police report but don't know any more about that part of it.

• Am
      30th of Apr, 2008

I too have this ### problem! I was charged and then i DID get a hold of someone before the 2nd things shipped and she said that she cancelled this order! IT STAYED ON MY ACCOUNT AND A DAY LATER I GOT THE NEXT PACKET. I cannot find a number to get a hold of anyone that works again. Email doesnt work. This is HUGE scam getting millions of people here.. what can we do?!

• Ri
      7th of May, 2008

Lots of people being scamed by this one. Anybody thought about a class action suit?

• Jt
      15th of Jun, 2008

The same thing happened to me! I had never even heard of this product, yet they charged my credit card $6.95. I had my card cancelled. This is really scary!

18th of Jun, 2008

They took over $90 out of my account - I called several times and got the run-arouns and they continually lied to me. Now, there website is down.

• St
      18th of Aug, 2008

There needs to be a class action suit against these ###. They bilked me out of at least 200 bucks. I had to cancel my card to stop their charges! They make it impossible for you to cancel your order by saying it must be done by phone though for many days straight after NO JOKE 20 calls a day no one ever answered! This can't be legal!

21st of Nov, 2008