Allure Furniture Designs / Poor service!

The problem I have been having with Allure Furniture Designs is that I have been unable to contact them over internet or by phone over the last two months. I had ordered a piece of furniture (Bernini Round Cocktail Table/Item Number-[protected]) about three months ago (Purchase Date-05/31/07) on their site (Homepage URL-www.allurefurnituredesigns.com). Initially, I was only able to get a hold of a customer representative twice by phone (Both Phone Numbers-the toll free number [[protected]] and the other number they had listed [[protected]]) about delivery and both times they gave me excuses about how they forgot to send a delivery conformation to me and how they just totally forgot all together about the delivery. After I had talked to them the second time, I was unable to get a hold of them again. I had sent them an email and I have constantly called them numerous times over the last two months and all I get is the company’s voicemail. I have left several messages for them to contact me back over the phone or by email but these messages have fallen on deaf ears. I have been very frustrated over the dilemma I have had with Allure Furniture Designs and I would not recommend anyone to shop for furniture on their site.

More Allure Furniture Designs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      16th of Sep, 2007

same thing, $200 taken from paypal, didnt send items. used paypal resolution center, they never responded, was ruled in my favor. when they tried to deduct the money from their account to put back into my account, the money was not there. they also advertise the bbbonline security program, their not listed on the bbb website. crap company just scam artists! DO NOT USE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

• Ci
      22nd of Sep, 2007

THank you so much for this information I have been trying to reach them also to make an order, thank god they never pick the phone up, It now says the phone not working, I am pretty close to them about 20 miles i should go down to see whats up.

• Re
      8th of Feb, 2010

Hi,

I have contacted every police station, media outlet, including TV, radio, and newspaper in the Pasadena, California area informing them of Debra Clark's felonious actions. I just received this back from the Pasadena Police Office. I advise everyone to file a complaint with their local police and have them contact Pasadena Police. Maybe THEN, she will be brought to justice!

Ms. Bonuso:

If you feel that you have been the victim of a crime, you will need to
    file a report with your local law-enforcement agency. They in turn will
    contact our department to assist with any investigation as necessary.

Sincerely,

Name: Cristina Bonuso
    City: Setauket
    State: NY
    Email: bigred75@aol.com
    Comments: Need help investigating Debra A. Clark and Gregory Clark
    owners of Allure Furniture Designs and furnitureandacents.com. They
    have stolen thousands of dollars from consumers from 2004 to present.
    According to County of Los Angeles Registrar their last known address
    was 131 E. Holly St. #110 Pasadena 91103 and P.O.Box 50193 91115 The
    courtesy of a reply is requested. Thank you.
    Date: 2/7/2010 11:28:22 AM