Allure Furniture Design / Criminal Activity

1 6 Lantern LaneWilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6098476371

Just joining the list of complaints regarding Allure Furniture Design, web site hosted by Name King and straw of Portfolio Brains, LLC. This company processed an order via credit card, never received merchandise, they informed that product was damaged (???) in delivery. Offered to replace, order was cancelled and refund assured "in writing" in 24 - 48 hours. That was 08/02/2007. No refund to date. Credit card dispute filed, complaint with BBB of California filed, as well as, formal complaint and investigation request has been filed with Atty. General for State of California. Also have notified the FTC and FBI fraudulent crimes division of details. I have not even begun with this company. I have notified PayPal of their claim to verified status and suggested that they perform some investigation or further screening so as not to mar their reputation, and have begun to contact EVERY website merchandiser that their web site links to of their criminal activities. I have supplied the credit card company with adequate documentation to pursue charges of theft by deception, wire and bank fraud charges. I will exhaust ALL means possible to myself thorugh my professional position to insure that this business is held accountable for their actions.

Comments

• Na
      8th of Jan, 2008

I purchased and paid in full by credit card, to Allure Furniture in May 2007. Haven't received furniture or refund. I can't even get them to answer the phone. If anyone knows what steps to take to get my money reimbursed, please email me.

Nancy Johnson 713-530-9265