Allure Furniture Design / No furniture, no refund

United States Review updated:
Order a tent bed on july 5, 2007 and mattress. After about three weeks of the furniture not showing up I emailed them. They tracked the shipment and said it was damaged in delivery and was being sent back to the warehouse. They want to know if I wanted another one sent or a refund. I asked for a refund. After two weeks no refund. I emailed back and she said it take 5-6 business days to show up in the account. So I waited another two weeks and still nothing. I called about once a week and emailed they every week also nothing. They don't ever answer there phone call nor their emails now. It is now October 3 month after purchase and no refund. So I called and left a message to give me credit and I'll order something else. Said what I wanted and no reply or merchandise.

I highly recommend DO NOT order from Allure Furniture Design you will never get you furniture or your refund. I am out over $700.00 because of this. We were in a flood in April in Maine and lost everything and was unable to get back to live in our house until July and needed a bed for my four year old. Thats all that I wanted just a simple bed and this seemed great.

Kim Jellison
Arundel
Maine

kim_jellison@yahoo.com

Comments

Ma
  6th of Sep, 2007

Allure Furniture Design - Took money, no product delivered!

Same experience as everybody else. Suggest you file with California attorney general's office. They have an on-line form for filing a complaint. Also notified the BBB that they should look into pulling their accreditation for this company. Not only does their website proudly display the BBB logo, when I originally became suspicious and contacted the BBB, they told me that Allure was a member in good standing and that all previous complaints had been successfully resolved. Obviously, not the case now.
U4
  24th of Sep, 2007

Allure Furniture Design - Took my money, received no product!

Same experience as everybody else. I placed my order early August. My account was charged the next day. As of yet I have no received my order. Numerous emails with no reply. Numerous phone calls with no response. I filed a claim with California attorney general's office.

All these complaints with the same MO - we need a class action suit!!!
Ca
  21st of Oct, 2007
CRIMINALS!!! DO NOT BUY. THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. I HAD TO DISPUTE MY DEBIT CARD WHICH MEANS THEY TIED UP MY CASH FOR THREE MONTHS. ROBBERS, NO PHONE, NO EMAIL RESPONSES. ILLEGAL TO TAKE MONEY BEFORE READY TO SHIP. CROOKS.

WHY DID I NOT LOOK HERE FIRST!!!
Wi
  6th of Dec, 2007
I ordered a jewelry armore. It was never delivered, no refund, no response to email or phone messages. This web site is a scam and I can't believe they can get away with robbing people. I have filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, and the Consumer Attorney General. It doesn't make sense, there has to be a way to get your money back!!!???
Da
  4th of Feb, 2008
I ordered a bed for my son. Told him he would be getting it in a week as stated by Allure. I was rediong his room and he was sleeping in his sleeping bag while we waited for the bed. Imagine haw I looked in his eyes when the promise of a new bed never happened. Now I am out $1oo.00 and my rep.

That was back in June of 07.
Ca
  5th of Apr, 2008
They immediately charged my credit card BUT refused phone calls, never answered emails NEVER SHIPPED and
STOLE MY MONEY. Visa had to get it back and I did not get my money refunded for four months when they investigated FRAUD!!!

STAY AWAY.