Allure Furniture / Took my money - no furniture!

Allure Furniture
www.allurefurnituredesigns.com

I ordered a entertainment center on 6/22/07. My credit card was billed immediately. They said it would take about two weeks for delivery. When time past, I started to call. I received excuse after excuse. Finally on 8/01/07 I was told the merchandise was severely damaged in shipping. They asked if I wanted another one to be shipped, or a full refund. I emailed to ask how long it would take. I didn't receive an answer. So on 8/3/07 I cancelled the order and requested my money be refunded.

They emailed me the same day and said my order was cancelled and they would issue a full refund within 5-6 business days. To date I have NEVER received the refund. I called numerous times, only to receive a message machine, or a full mail box. Never received any return emails either. This company has ripped me off. And from what I can tell now, it has done this to SEVERAL people. This should not be let to go on!!!! In the meantime, I found the same merchandise from a Reputable Furniture Company (Home Furniture Mart) and received it within two weeks!!! I am currently disputing Allure Furniture charges with my Visa company. I have all the evidence through emails of their fraudulent activity. I hope Visa will reverse the charges!!! How can we stop this company?

Comments

• Te
      22nd of Aug, 2007
    www.AllUreFurniture.com - Law Suit

I placed an order with this company on 3/21/07, and to date have not received a refund nor merchandise. I have reported this business to the Better Business Bureau... all to no avail. Anyone was to join me in a class action lawsuit?

• T
      2nd of Sep, 2007
    Allure Furniture - Order never arrived

AF sucks! I ordered an entire children's bedroom set on Aug. 13. It's Sept. 1 (15+ days) and nada. Online they stated that the furniture was "in stock, and ready to ship in 3-5 days". I have left 3 messages, and I haven't received a call back. Now their voice mail box is full. They have already charged my credit card. I too am working with my bank, and filing complaints everywhere I can (complaints.bbb.org/).

• Ke
      8th of Sep, 2007
    Allure Furniture - Scam and cheating!

I purchased a bed on-line - received a confirming e-mail that product would be shipped in 3-5 days. My credit card was charged within minutes, yet numerous phone calls to the company found a full mail box. I sent 2 e-mails with no response and was finally able to get through on the phone and left 2 voicemails. NO RESPONSE. Based on info I see on Better Business Bureau, it appears that this company has no intention of delivering furniture.

Beware!

• Co
      8th of Sep, 2007

RegCure snared another victim. I purchased their product and got the activation key witch expired upon the split second I got it. In order to renew I had to pay again (twice a payment for the same thing) and then the PRODUCT would be RECEIVED. I was instead DECEIVED and the money was DEDUCTED for a product I never received. BUYER(s) Be Aware!!! This RegCure.com-RegCure product SCAM. I hope this is read before it happens to you.

• Ta
      11th of Oct, 2007

I totally agree I used to be an old employee, and the owner is a thief as well as a liar. Buyers please be aware Allure Furniture Designs is opening a new web site soon called furnitureandaccents.com to steal customers money. Do not buy from the site. The owner takes customers money. She continuously does this over and over within the past few years.

• To
      11th of Feb, 2008

Yup she is sure a thief liar I just placed an order and had to cancel with the new web site because she does not get back to you. She does not return calls Buyers be ware do not shop at furnitureandaccents.com i think this is how this woman makes a living. Poor Old Bag.

• To
      11th of Feb, 2008

Well Buyers be ware Debra Clark the owner of Allure Furniture Designs and now new Furnitureandaccents.com new site,
    to steal customers money again. She is a lying wench and charges your card and you get no merchandise.

• Li
      9th of Mar, 2008

I too have never received merchandise or a refund. What recourse do we have?

• Lu
      7th of Apr, 2008

I totally agree Debra Clark and her husband are indeed crooks they take money from customers and dont give it back. They are alcoholics and do this for their habit.

Debra Clark: 131 E Holly St, Pasadena, CA 91103

California
    Phone: 626-431-2545
    allurefurniture.com

In June 2007, I ordered a loft bed for my son, paid
    $550.00 for it online and it was NEVER delivered. I emailed them several times, called several times, once leaving a message and was nevered contacted by the company. The telephone is now "disconnected" and "not in service" yet the website and ordering system is still online with "paypal" and "yahoo" logos on the site, giving customers the warm and fuzzy feeling that they can be trusted. I would be happy just getting the bed, but certainly want my money refunded if they cannot deliver the product.

• Ki
    Pasadena
    California
    Phone: 626-431-2545
    allurefurniture.com

Anyone interested in filing lawsuit against this company for fraud? They are still online with a website capable of taking more money from unsuspecting consumers. PayPal and Yahoo are logos that are on the website associating their good name with this business.

Anyone interested in putting a stop to this fraudulent company please contact me at
    scanqn@gmail.com
    Lets see if numbers will speak.

• +1 Votes

My order never arrived - kept being told it was on backorder. I finally requested refund and never received it. Now the phone numbers listed on their website keep changing - they will not return messages or emails. This company seems to be a scam! Buyer Beware!

The numbers listed on the previous post are no longer valid. Please list if you have any current phone numbers.

Thanks!

• Re
      16th of Feb, 2010

Hi,
    Just a final request. The police here told me to file an FTC complaint online and I am asking anyone and everyone scammed by Debra Clark to take a few minutes and do the same. I also called the FTC and it seems that they will ONLY take action if they get MORE THAN ONE complaint. So please fill go the website below and fill out the form. I have included Clark's info.
    Thanks,
    Cris

This is the FTC website. Don't be put off by the id theft part of it.
    www.consumer.gov/idtheft

This is info you need to fill it out:
    Business Name: furnitureandaccents.com