Alltel / unauthorized access billing!
I signed a two year contract for two cell phones with Alltell in September 2007. Starting in October 2007 I was charged $9.99 a month for something called Ringaza. I didn't order or authorize what ever this is, and I don't even know what it is. The charges continued through January 2008. On February 21, 2008 I was charged $1.99 for an Axcess Web Day Pass. In March 2008 I was charged $9.99 for Trivia Alert and another $9.99 for Game Alert.
I spoke with Alltel and they told me they were not responsible for outside company charges. Hello, they were on my Alltel bill. I know they don't just collect for other companies for free. If they were that "big hearted" they would protect their customers from these scamming companies and reimburse us for all the unauthorized charges they are billing us.
I have been doing business with AT&T (Cingular) since 1995 and I have never had this problem. I know I'm not the only one out there being scammed. Maybe we should all file a lawsuit against them? I'm not exactly sure how to go about that, but I am going to contact an attorney. If anyone has had any luck being reimbursed and stopping these charges, please advise me.
More Alltel Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - customer service verizon 
- Verizon Communications - call center employee 
- Verizon Wireless - customer service
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives