Alltel / national freedom plan is not what they say it is!
We have been customers with Celluarone for years then of course Alltel buys them out and we have had nothing but problems since. We changed to the "National Freedom Plan" back in November. This is pretty much no roaming, no long distance etc. In certain areas we could chance getting roaming charges, but we were explained those would be in very remote places. For the last approx. 3 months every month we have been charged roaming in area that we go to on a regular basis, have always made phone calls from and never charged before! Then when I call to dispute it they don't even care about your concerns. They are nothing but rude and when trying to find a number to put a formal complaint in, well that is IMPOSSIBLE! We can drive all the way from Colorado to Florida and no roaming anywhere, but we go about 75 miles from our home we get charged. Then we travel to DENVER which we go to on a regular basis and all of the sudden we have $20 worth of roaming in Denver even though we were just there a couple weeks or so before and did not get roaming charges. EXPLAIN THAT ALLTEL?? Another thing is that they cannot do anything about the roaming charges (which is a bunch of poop), but it is o.k. for our phones to be "SEARCHING FOR NETWORK" yesterday for Five hours and we were unable to use our phone service which we pay for, and they in no way try to make that right either! ALLTEL is a RIP OFF and I will proceed until I find the access to make a formal complaint rather dealing with these rude customer service people!
More Alltel Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee 
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem 
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service! 
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems! 
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year 
- Verizon Communications - verizon wireless duplicate/stolen payment 
- Verizon Communications - bill increase without notification & lying customer representatives
- Verizon Communications - incorrect billing 
- Verizon Communications - service
- Verizon Communications - phone turned off when payment was made timely.