Allt i / Money for nothing

1 Sweden Review updated:

Webhostingpad.com took my money and give me nothing. I still can not access the server. They not answer my emails. They are sending automatically emails with links to support ticket and when I click the link my firewall are blocking the links telling me about spayware look like this ert47.a1.wrs. so I decide to cancel the account. I have used the cancellation request form but still not receive any response from them, only automatically links to the support ticket with the spayware link. My website look like this, Simpson's not accessible start page. Who are those people !!

Mo

Comments

Su
  24th of Feb, 2010

Webhostingpad.com is the worst web host scam in the world... Two years ago, I made the mistake of signing of for two years of hosting. Three months later, I cancelled my account (lost all of my money I paid for two years)... and I went to a much better web host. Then, I just discovered they illegally billed my credit card again for another two years without my permission. I emailed them about this, and they responded in their typical fashion- rude and ugly. I reported this fraud to my credit card company and had the charge removed. I have filed a complaint with the IC3 and the FBI. I also filed a report with the Secret Service, and am working on a report with the Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau.