Allstate Insurance Co. / refuses to repair my car

1 9022 HERITAGE PKWY.Woodridge, United States Review updated:
Phone: 773-559-3069

My name is Jeff Smith Sr. and the reason I am emailing you is because my Car was hit by another motorist in Chicago IL and the Insurance Co. (Allstate) refuses to repair it so a good friend of mine (Atty. Anderson Ward [protected]) suggested to file a complaint and to see what my options are. My car was parked on June 27th Friday and I caught the bus to work from there as usual. Around noon according to 2 witnesses (Hector [protected] & Jimmy [protected]) the driver of a 2002 Jag hit me and thank god the police also was there and they gave him a ticket and left a copy of the report on my car. When I got off the bus at 5pm on Chicago Ave. and Western Ave. in Chicago I saw my car had been hit and knocked 20 to 30 feet up on the sidewalk into a light pole. I contacted his Insurance company (Allstate) and had the car towed to their shop (Gerber Collision 1060 w. Huron [protected]) and they said the car had minimum damage to the rear axle on the drivers side and some minor body work but the car can be repaired for about $5000.00 dollars. I spoke to the repair guy named Irwin and Casey

Shortly after that I was contacted by Allstate's adjuster Jacob Ozrodnik [protected] who told me the car is totaled and they will give me $1500.00 dollars for the car. I immediately told them the car is not totaled and can be repaired and it is worth more than the amount they are offering. I have owned the car since 2003 and I have invested money into the car and it runs GREAT the body, engine, and interior is in really great condition and I just want the car repaired since I was not at fault and it was hit by their policy holder Vitaly Vaysberg [protected]).

Since that time I have gone back and forth with them attempting to get the car repaired to no avail - my Atty. friend said to contact you to file a complaint about this issue and I pray I can get some assistance or information from you to help me in this matter. I contacted my insurance company as well (State Farm #13A[protected] Team #81 and they are in some regards saying the same thing. I feel my car should be repaired by Allstate instead of being JUNKED by them because I have maintained and repaired my car and it's value to me is worth more than being Totaled or Junked for $1500.00 dollars and I have receipts, pictures, etc. to verify this as well as the car being paid (no notes thank goodness) which is added value to me.

I appreciate your time in reading this and helping me hopefully file a complaint and getting this discrepancy resolved with the Insurance company - ALLSTATE. the claim # is [protected] for them and 13A285032 for State Farm my insurance co.

Again Thank you for your time and if you need to contact me my name and number is below.
Have a GREAT Day & Weekend...

Questions/Concerns? - Contact me at - JeffSmithSr5514@Yahoo.com

Thanks & Have a Truly Blessed Day!!!

Jeff Smith Sr.

Mobile - [protected]

Comments

• Wp
      31st of Mar, 2010

Unfortunately, the insurance company only has the obligation to pay you fair market value for your vehicle. They do get to decide if your car is a total loss. You have no say so in the matter unless you want to accept salvage for your vehicle. You want to go to edmunds.com and NADA.com used car guides. They might reconsider the fair market value if you can show them just cause. DO NOT USE KELLY BLUE BOOK!!

• Pa
      20th of Dec, 2011
    ALLSTATE INSURANCE CO. - charging for a cancelled policy
    Allstate Auto Insurance Co.
    NYC
    New York
    Phone: 1(800)2557828
    ALLSTATEAUTOINSURANCE.com

Three time I had spoken to overseas phone reps from India who had very poor communication skills and never cancelled my auto insurance policy as requested 3x's and now Allstate Insurance Co. Illegally tookm $981.00 from my checking account electronically without my permission and stated have no idea when I will get A PARTIAL refund for a policy I have renewed with another company.
    It's five days befor christmas and my childrens christmas money is gone and they will have no gifts under the tree due to a big corporation taking a small consumers money illegally MERRY CHRISTMAS ALLSTATE and THANK YOU for ruining my kids CHRISTMAS. Never again will I ever use ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY never want to resolve their mistakes.