Allstate Financial Group` / Never received loan!

1 Canada Review updated:

They sent us an approval letter then asked for two pay stubs and SOS card and Drivers Lic. Then they asked for a 800.00 deposit then they said they needed 750.00 more to secure the loan. Then they said it would be a direct deposit in a few hours.
It never showed up we called back and they said they needed another 600.00 I was more then stupid twice but not 3 times then MR Ken Anderson that was our loan consultant would not even return our calls.

Now every time we call they hang up on us or put us to a voice system and Ken Anderson mail box is full all the time. We asked for our money back but no one would give us a answer. They even sent loan papers with the interest rate and payments just no money. They are a scam and now we are out our Christmas money!

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2007

I am glad I following my mind to research a little more I was looking on the website to find someone who give loans to people with bad or slow credit and that one of the site I click on but every time I have to deal with some or some companies from Canada the red flag go up because most of my dealing with this country you find out it a fraud and scams they are not telling the truth. So thanks so much because when a representative email me back I will really know how to handle this.

• Ri
      26th of Nov, 2007

I AM GLAD I FOUND THIS INFO. THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK NOW AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. I WAS SCAMMED BEFORE BY A LAWYER. I WILL STOP THIS APPLICATION. THANKS.

• Kr
      27th of Nov, 2007

I had applied for a loan thru them and got a pre-approval email. Once I read these comments, I confronted my "loan officer" about these complaints and he just kept trying to push me for my social, drivers license and pay stub before he could answer any questions. It is a fraud! I got no answers and hung up the phone with him. Thanks for your comments!!

27th of Nov, 2007

IT IS A FRAUD!!!
    The exact same thing happened to me! Got loan approved, sent money, got contract, was asked or more money, no loan and out Christmas money, and will be out of a home with three children because they didn't come through. Great Christmas.

I could kick myself in the a... for even thinking this would work.
    DON"T DO IT! It's too late for me and a few others but if you read this DON"T EVEN CALL THEM BACK!

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2007

thank You, so much! I have encountered this "financial group" also and though I haven't sent any money yet I have sent my social security card and other information they asked for. I noticed misspelled words, and I could never get anyone to answer the phone. Then I got transferred to two other "consultants" one was Ken Anderson. I'm glad I researched a little more but I wish I would have done this before I sent the required documents.

7th of Dec, 2007

You should also look at the other complaint site too. A lot more comments on there..