AllState Financial Group / Loan scam!

1 Ajax, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 888-212-8389

Allstate Financial group, Allsfg.com aka: Secondchance financial are all rip off artists! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM! These people approve you for a loan, then ask for a 'security deposit' you send the money 'western union' or 'money gram'. Typically $958.00 to $1000.00. They get it (of course), then you expect your loan to be deposited into your account with in 12-24 hrs. It's NOT; you then contact them, not always getting through, and they say' Oh I'm sorry you are a high risk account so we need an additional $650.00 to secure the loan'. You send it. BAD MOVE. Once you have sent it you can't get a hold of them, they don't return your calls and if you are lucky enough to actually get a warm body on the phone, they hang up on you.

This has happened to me and at least a dozen people in the last 30 day.

DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Va

Comments

• De
      19th of Dec, 2007

WHOM EVER HAVE CONTACTED THIS COMPANY PLEASE UTILIZE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT ME BECAUSE I HAVE CONTACTED A ATTORNEY AND A CIVIL SUIT IS CONSIDERABLE AGAINST THIS COMPANY.

27th of Dec, 2007

All Sate Financial Group changed thier name... it is now GET NORTH AMERICAN LENDING
    www.getnorthamericanlending.com

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!! These are the same guys!

• Is
      29th of Dec, 2007

All I can say is WOW, I', actually in process of trying to seccure a loan of $8000 as we speak. I started my loan process with All State at the end of November and here we are almost into January and I too notice that they seemed very hard at times to reach, they NEVER return calls or initiated a call to me what so ever. The last time I spoke with a loan representitive was last week 12/20/07 when after weeks of trying to reach Roger Manning (my loan rep) and like most of the previous complaints I've been reading I was also told that a contract was going to be mailed and to send money ($550) to secure my loan. I however have been playing the waiting game on the contract that after a week has yet to arrive. Fortunate for me I didn't sent any money already knowing that I needed contract in hand FIRST to review before I send anyone any amount of money. Im a read first several times to make sure I fully understand what I'm signing before I sign kinda woman( I learned that from my experience with my ex husband) so fortunate for me im not out of money and based on the complaints that you all have shared with me I wont be out of money but I am still concerned about the mypersonal information that like all of you,I did send to these scam artist( ID, Bank info, social security number).I thank all of you for sharing your situations, I only wished I could have seen the post prior to me sending my info. I hope others will read all of our post and not get mixed up with these clowns as well.

• Di
      30th of Dec, 2007

My husband was looking for a business loan to start his own restaurant, he received an email from Allstate Financial Group stating that he could qualify and to contact Kurtsten Cooper at ext#803. He did and he gave her all of his pertinent information. She told him he was approved for a $200,000 loan with an over $9000 security deposit.
    We went online to research them and found nothing on them, there was an article that was about a legitamte "Allstate Financial Group". We scrapped together $8000 and asked Kursten to lower the loan amount because that was all we could come up with, she said that they would take the $8000 and prorate the deposit so our payments would be slightly higher.
    We spoke with Kursten no less than 9 times regarding this loan and that we were skeptical about it. We were assured that "they have been in business for five years" blah, blah, blah...needless to say she was very convincing and we sent our money via Money Gram as directed. We were told the money would be wired into our account but we received nothing. I even had our banks wiring department speak with her on a 3 way call.
    Kursten hung up on us a number of times, put us on hold etc. She said the problem was that our bank doesn't accept international wires, which is true. So we had to send more moeny for them to courier the check to us. We did and waited all day for the courier who never showed up.
    We contacted Kursten again and she "checked her email" and she said the courier was unable to make the delivery due to weather conditions. We demanded our money back and she "issued a refund" on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and it would take"15-30 days" for us to receive it. Needless to say it is December 30th and we have received NOTHING
    I read someone's report on https://www.complaintsboard.com and they said that the company is now going by www.getnorthamericanlending.com, I looked up the wed site and it is nearly word for word as their allsfg.com site. The Allstate Financial Groups phones are not working so I called the Get North America Lending's phone number and guess who answered ext 803...none other than Kursten Cooper. I told her we had not received our refund and she said she would "reissure" it.
    If anyone is putting together a civil suit against them we would like to join it...maybe together we can stop them from scamming others, may be get some money back and see them all arrested for scamming hardworking people.

• Br
      7th of Jan, 2008

I too have been scammed by Kursten Cooper. I sent her a total of $4,000 to get an $8,000 loan like an idiot. I also checked out the www.getnorthamericanlending.com and called. Sure enough, it is the same people. The only way to get them in trouble, is to make enough complaints to the FBI. If there are a certain amount of complaints and a substantial amount of money ivolved (which is sounds like there is) the FBI will do something. The site to make a complaint is www.ic3.gov

• La
      7th of Jan, 2008

I was ripped off too by this company and 3 days before christmas!!! Is there any thing that can be done to stop them and get our money back.

• Fe
      8th of Jan, 2008

I almost fell fo this my self--fortunately I didn't send any money. The name of the company i contacted is F.C. Financial Group out of Toronto Canada.

• Li
      10th of Jan, 2008

I was ripped off by this company 6 days ago for $1400.00. I have gone to the www.ic3.gov site and have filed a complaint. If anyone knows how we can get our money back please, please share with me. I gave them all our savings.

11th of Jan, 2008

this lady keeps calling my cell phone and I can't even understand her name or hear the name of the company I think its from north american lending but can't really hear. She keeps giving me an 800 number but all I get is what sounds like a fax ringing! I'm glad I didn't send them any money!

• Ro
      25th of Jan, 2008

I to was ripped off by this company. The lady I talked to was Ashley Bateman. We were told that because of insurance fees we needed to send $1100. Because of credit issues, we thought it was okay. We called Ashley after we had sent the moeny gram. She told us that we needed to send more money, we told her no
    we wanted our refund. She told us last week the check would be sent to us this week. We never received our check and the phone to reach Ashley is now not working.

• Je
      1st of Jun, 2008

I was scam by a company by the name of american lending on toronto canada. The told me I was approve for a loan and that it would be deposit into my bank account. I sent them 1600 for insurance. Never recieved the money.

• Tx
      1st of Sep, 2008

what about Allstate survey, they sent me a check for $4, 875.00. yes money gram is involved. I really think it is a scam too!!!