Allstate Beauty / Terrible company

I purchased hair product from AllstateBeauty.com via Amazon on January 10, 2009. My credit card was charged and I have not received the product. I have sent several emails and tried contacting them via phone only to find that their mailbox is full and therefore cannot leave a message. After reading the other report of a consumer being ripped off I am afraid the same thing has happened to me. There is another company, All State Beauty Products, Inc., also in NY who is being hounded by consumers not receiving their products. AllstateBeauty.com is the company to go after - NOT 'All State Beauty Products, Inc.' I am also contacting Amazon to take them off of their supplier list.

He

Comments

• Ms
    Allstate Beauty - never got my stuff
    New York

I ordered products and never received them. Of course when you call no one is ever there to answer phones, they do not respond to email. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, hopefully they will help me either get my products or my money back. What a bunch of crap. I should have investigated here before attempting to buy anything from them..

• Ms
      9th of Jun, 2016

Same here, I filed with BBB, hopefully they will help. I threatened them with legal action and they still have not responded..

• Ra
      9th of Jun, 2016

I ordered from Allstate Beauty on 6/23/09, was billed for product but I have yet to receive my order as of 8/18/09.

• Jm
    AllState Beauty
    New York

I ordered several hair products from ALLState Beauty on4/9/09 and I haven't received it yet as of 04/27/09

• Re
    Allstate Beauty

Do not order products from this company!!! They charge you for products and then do not deliver or ship. There customer service line is non-existant and goes straight to voicemail. This is a scam. ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!

• Me
    All State Beauty

My account was charged and I never received the products I ordered. They have not answered my calls, voicemail or emails...

• Ca
    allstate beauty
    New Hampshire

On 06/19/09 I sent an order for products totaling $61.05. After contacting them I received an e-mail stating that the order would not be shipped and I should look for a total refund to show up in my account within 5 to 7 business days. I am still waiting.

• Dj
    allstatebeauty.com

I placed an order with allstate beauty. The website stated that the product was in stock and they would ship it the next day. My credit card was charged for the full amount and the product was never shipped. I contacted them via phone and email. Finally they responded to my email stating that they would cancel my order and refund my credit card in full, immediately. It is now 3 months later and I have yet to see a credit on my account. I have sent several other emails to them, asking about my credit, as well as disputing the amount with the credit card company. I would not suggest anyone do business with them! I believe this company is a fraud and they steal your money. If you look on the BBB site, they are not certified, but there is information about who the owner of the company is.