Allstate Auto Insurance / grossly undervalued my vehicle
I encountered a total loss on my 2006 Ford f-250 p/up truck. They offered me $6000.00 less than the cost to replace it, and have offered less than a third of the cost to replace my heavy duty bumpers, tool box, and lumber rack. They used one comp over 200 miles from where I live. Yet, they can not provide any comps in the Dallas Fort Worth area. I have been with out a vehicle for nearly a month and to protest this will take another 3- 4 weeks.
I am a reasonable person, but they are absurd and will not reason with the facts.
More Allstate Auto Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Allstate - recoverable depreciation 
- Allstate Insurance - denied the claim to pay for the car! 
- Allstate - Auto Insurance - Canceled after I had no fault accident 
- Allstate - using points that have been earned for auction. 
- Allstate - non repair of roof damages
- Allstate Insurance Company - claim #0423174671
- Allstate Insurance Company - auto insurance claim
- Allstate Insurance Company - car insurance renewal
- Allstate Insurance Company - claim #0466595484
- Allstate Insurance Company - claim issues