Allstaff HR / they don't pay their bills

1 Lawrenceville Duluth, United States Review updated:
Phone: (770) 339-0000

These people don't pay their bills. They conspired with Mirabilis (google mirabilis for more info) to commit a fraudulent transfer of ownership of Allstaff without paying for it. Now they are trying to steal another competitor business without paying for it as promised. Vendors have to sue or have not been paid. They should not be in the PEO business. Someone is going to get hurt-seriously. Don't trust these people!

Comments

• Xv
      2nd of May, 2009

Are you referring to Allstaff in Lawrenceville, GA?

4th of May, 2009

Yes, Allstaff was in Lawrenceville and moved to Sugarloaf Pkwy in Duluth, GA .

4th of May, 2009

Google Mirabilis Ventures Frank Amodeo. The committed the largest tax fraud in the history of the IRS.

12th of May, 2009

This stupid comment was apprently made by a disgruntled person with attempted ties to Allstaff HR Group. Allstaff HR Group is a fully audited PEO. That audit is performed by an outside regional CPA firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. That audit is not only to prove payment for federal and state withholdings, but also for every group health policy, dental policy, supplemental health policy, workers compensation policy and 401(k) deferrals. Every fudiciary responsibility is audited by the outside CPA firm. That audit is confirmed and available to all clients and vendors.

15th of May, 2009

I suggest anyone doing business with Allstaff HR request a copy of this "audit" and see if they can produce it.

15th of May, 2009

Looks like we still have a jealous competitor out there. A copy is going to every client and also vendors. My name is Jim Beesley, CEO of Allstaff HR Group. Why don't you call me and I'll share one with you.

• Mi
      26th of May, 2009

Please do yourself a favor and look at the supposed audit Allstaff / Mirabilis sent to their clients. It is a joke. It's not an audit, it's not accurate and it didn't keep this current client from changing to a true and reputable PEO.

I personally know the owners of both the PEO's that were stolen by this gang.

• Mi
      27th of May, 2009

I just reviewed the 'audit' that AllstaffHR sent me, and rather than clarifying things, it has left me asking more questions! I have provided my own clients with financial audits in the past, and this is a far cry from what I would expect as 'full disclosure'. An audit should be based on 100%. Not 50% or 33% as this audit states. And who are ' Hounds Tooth' and Neighborly Services'? What does that mean to me? There isn't a telephone number on the audit for ease of communication. And when an audit comes back, I want to know who within the firm performed it - at the bottom of this audit, the name of the firm is handwitten in where a signature should be! Doesn't leave me feeling assured and it should't have left AllstaffHR feeling that way either. This was my first concern. Then I read his letter included the folder, and it reads like a teenager passing a note around school about somone he doesn't like. This lack of professionalism scares me and I hope it alarms other business owners as well. I am not gong to wait around for what I see as inevitable as long as this kind of leadership is in place. I have a business to run.
    Maybe I'll call Impact HR...

27th of May, 2009

Greg, how do you look at yourself in the mirror. Not one of your statements is true. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Bu
      4th of Jun, 2009

What a sad state of affairs it is when the CEO of a PEO stoops to such low levels and tactics. Does Mr. Beesley even know that PEO stands for (Professional) Employer Organization? One has to wonder and or at least be very concerned about an owner that spends so much time and effort on such childish things.

How does this man have so many enemies?

Is everyone wrong?

One can only conclude that where there is smoke, there is fire. From all appearances Allstaff is ablaze!

4th of Jun, 2009

i conclude that he is the victim of a smear campaign by a disgruntled former employee. one who is a sociopath, from the looks of it. Trying to destroy someones livelihood over a silly dispute online is really the lowest thing a person can do.

• Li
      7th of Jun, 2009

Thank you for understanding my situation. Not everyone has bundles of money to pay their bills. Yes, I realize that 30 bucks doesnt seem like a lot to a lot of people, but, it does mean whether I get my medication for a month or not. Which do you think I am going to pick? I should have explained the situation in more detail, Ebay started with a balance of 4.50. Now up to 30.00. I am not paying this bill. If you don't realize, when you pay the debt collector, Ebay will not see one cent of the payment, this debt has been purchased for pennies on the dollar. See, I no longer owe Ebay, that has been paid by the collector. Ebay by federal law, has to write off bad debts after 6 months. If you dont believe me, go to a numerous sites that explain on how these preditors operate. I would be glad to pay the 4.50 to Ebay, I contacted them to settle for the amount I owed, can you believe they would not take my money! So maybe this will explain why I refuse to pay this debt, If you were in the same situation, Im sure you would want your money to go to whom it is owed, not to the preditory debt collectors. Another thing, everyone has the right to write a "Cease and Desist" Letter to the collector asking them to only contact you through the mail, I wrote these people two of them! They kept telling me they had not recieved any letters from me. Until I wrote one and sent it by certified mail, where someone would have to sign for the letter and then I had proof they had recieved it. I have not had a call yet after the certified letter. Sure they will mail all they want, it will go right to the shredder! So, please dont take this as just me not wanting to pay my bills, but they have laws not to be broken the same as us abiding by the law, they should be held responsible when they break the law also.

• Ke
      7th of Jun, 2009

Seems to be a lot of different people saying basically the same things about the same company and person.

• Ge
      8th of Jun, 2009

Now allstaff is screwing up ebay?

10th of Jun, 2009

I have done business with Allstaff for years and have always been extremly pleased
    with their service. Seems like some simple minded person wants to hurt the
    reputation of Allstaff and Jim Beesley. Good luck doing that. When you deliver
    good product and service the way Allstaff does your ugly comments will not hurt
    them.

10th of Jun, 2009

Bet you won't be doing busienss with Allstaff or Jim Beesley long.

10th of Jun, 2009

Oh yes I will. Your comments only make it plain this is where I need to be.
    If Jim Beesley were not a good person with a good company you would not
    be so jealous. I know without a doubt with Allstaff all my obligations are
    taken care of and I can rest good at the end of the day. You really need
    to get a life

11th of Jun, 2009

Oh no you won't, guaranteed. It won't be possible.

11th of Jun, 2009

Your really a sad unhappy person with no life. Get one, and let honest
    working people do just that. That is something you know nothing about!!!

13th of Jun, 2009

From a concerned and former client:
    At this time, we wish to remain anonymous, but feel an extremely urgent need to bring your attention to the real people that you work for. When we received notice in January that Total HR had sold their assets to Allstaff, we had concerns. Then we were told that Allstaff fired some of the people we had built relationships with and worked with over the years. We became even more concerned and confused when we began receiving relentless requests to sign new agreements and change our benefit package. In the past, we have had some bad experiences with PEOs that haven't remitted benefit premiums and taxes that were due.
    These events prompted us to do our due diligence and investigate Allstaff, Jim Beesley and Pete Anderson. We were shocked when we discovered that 100% of Allstaff stock is actually owned by an Orlando-based company by the name of Mirabilis. For those of you that don't know Mirabilis, please do yourselves a tremendous favor and click here http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-amodeo3108oct31, 0, 7376748.story and/or Google "Mirabilis PEO" or "Frank Amodeo".
    Mirabilis filed for bankruptcy chapter 11. Recently, in the DEBTORS MONTHLY OPERATING REPORTS (BUSINESS) filed 1/29/09 (for period 12/1/08 through 12/31/08), you will see on page 3, a note receivable from Creative Risk Management (Pete Anderson, Mirabilis share holder 2750 shares) current month $0.00 paid and cumulative paid to date $70, 453.04 to the bankruptcy trustee for the purchase of Allstaff. On page 22 of this report, you will see that Creative Risk Management has ONLY paid $70, 453.04 on a $976, 546.96 note payable over 60 months to begin in January 2008 and secured by Allstaff stock.
    On page 19 of this document, you will see numerous Mirabilis owned entities two of which are Allstaff. Even more concerning is the fact that Creative Insurance Concepts (Pete Anderson) is also 100% owned by Mirabilis. We have word that the note due from Creative Risk Management is going to be demanded in the very near future. You can contact Elizabeth Green at (407) 481-5800 or the IRS lead counsel, US Attorney General Randy Gold at (407) 648-7506 to confirm for yourself any of these facts.
    If you take the time to Google Mirabilis and or Frank Amodeo you will discover horrors of what they have done not only to clients but other companies they fraudulently acquired. Frank Amodeo and his thugs are being sentenced for failing to remit over $200, 000, 000 in trust fund monies alone. Many unsuspecting companies have been cheated out of millions of dollars by their schemes and from the information we have, it is still going on.
    Obviously, you will have to form your own opinion but we felt it necessary to at least warn you and provide public records for you to view (please see attached documents).
    It is ours, as well as, our broker’s intention to warn any and all of these findings. Buyers beware.