AllSchoolStuff.com / Worst customer care AllSchoolStuff.com

1 India Review updated:

My order number on www.allschoolstuff.com is 749470. The ordered date is 31-Jan-2013. They mentioned that ‘free home delivery on orders above rs.750’. Even though my order value is rs.1905, the put the shipping charges of rs.100. Same day I sent the mail and asked about the clarification on this. I got the reply on 2nd Feb that they charged one of the item of that order ‘Cosco Zoomer Roller Skates, ( 23004 )’. Same day I replied and asked the clarification and attached the screen shot also. I have not got any reply from them till now. Even I sent the remainder mails on 9th Feb, 23rd Feb. I asked them to cancel that order on 24th if the shipping charge is applicable. They sent the product on 9th March even though I asked them to cancel. As per the http://www.allschoolstuff.com/pages/cancellation/pgid-54529.aspx - “Orders cancelled before the shipping is made are eligible for 100% acceptance policy”. Again I sent the mail to customer.service@allschoolstuff.com on 18th March and 10th April regarding this. I have not any reply till now. I am seeing very bad customer service.

And the same order one more item is “Cosco Protective kit Roller Skates, ( 23006 )”. I had received this product on 24th Feb. I sent the mail on same day to customer.service@allschoolstuff.com and asked them to exchange or refund the money for this product since the product is defect. I have not got any reply till now. I also sent remainder mail on 18th March and 10th April.

AllSchoolStuff.com

Ra
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Ka
      20th of Jul, 2013
    AllSchoolStuff.com -     Delightful Experience
    Allschoolstuff.com
    India

I wanted to delight my little one by buying him a Chhota Bheem bean bag. I searched it across Mumbai but it was not in the stock. While searching online I came across this seemingly new site Allschoolstuff.com which had this required product. The site looked great and I decided to give it a try. After placing the order, I received it within a week. It was a delightful experience!

• Ra
      11th of Dec, 2013

The above Complaint has not solved yet.
    Very Bad...

• Ra
      11th of Dec, 2013
    AllSchoolStuff.com - Not bothering about consumer complaints for more than 10 months
    Fame Eduserve Private Limited
    1st Floor, Plot No. 657
    Gurgaon
    India
    Phone: Udyog Vihar, Phase V
    Allschoolstuff.com

They mentioned that ‘free home delivery on orders above rs.750’. Even though my order value is rs.1905, the put the shipping charges of rs.100. Same day I sent the mail and asked about the clarification on this. I got the reply on 2nd Feb that they charged one of the item of that order ‘Cosco Zoomer Roller Skates, ( 23004 )’. Same day I replied and asked the clarification and attached the screen shot also. I did not get any reply. Even I sent the remainder mails on 9th Feb, 23rd Feb. I asked them to cancel that order on 24th if the shipping charge is applicable. They sent the product on 9th March even though I asked them to cancel. As per the http://www.allschoolstuff.com/pages/cancellation/pgid-54529.aspx - “Orders cancelled before the shipping is made are eligible for 100% acceptance policy”. Again I sent the mail to customer.service@allschoolstuff.com on 18th March and 10th April regarding this. I did not get any reply. I was seeing very bad customer service.

And in the same order one more item is “Cosco Protective kit Roller Skates, ( 23006 )”. I had received this product on 24th Feb. I sent the mail on same day to customer.service@allschoolstuff.com and asked them to exchange or refund the money for this product since the product is defective. I did not get any reply. I also sent remainder mail on 18th March and 10th April.
    I filed the complaint in the consumer forums on May first week. Someone called and promised me for reverse pickup. They simply delayed and finally picked up on June last week(26-06-2013). Refund also delayed. Only after I had communicated for refund money they gave voucher of Rs.680 in 1st Aug 2013. They mentioned “The voucher code is valid for 1 month.” The amount supposes to be Rs. 1220. I tried to use this on 31st Aug. It didn’t allow me to use it. Error: “Invalid Voucher Code”. I sent the mail regarding this same day. I am not getting any reply from them after this even I sent 12 mails.

Worst customer care I ever seen. I am struggling for last 10 months for one simple order. I put lot of effort and wasted my time.
    I am expecting the final amount only by case with interest rate. I also need the compensation / penalty amount of Rs. 10000 from them. I have all the proof with me.

Final amount(expectation quotes):