allniceshoes.com / fake nikes, no refunds

1 KS, United States Review updated:

Basically, I ordered the retro Air Jordan I Black/White/red shoes and I did recieve them. The only problem is that they are horribly fake. There is basically no insole and you can bend the shoe in half in any direction. The credit card company won't refund, so basically I got screwed. $75.o0 down the drain. Also, the company is straight out of China and they own a million similar websites such as sbdunks.com, and many other website that sell designer clothes and shoes. Basically, If you are ever trying to buy something online and it says that it will be billed to psp-shop.com it is a guaranteed rip-off. Anyone interested in buying some fake Jordans????

Da

Comments

29th of Sep, 2008
    allniceshoes.com - not recieving product
    all nice shoes

they took my money out of my bank account just like the others and i can't get in touch with anyone. i have emailed several times but havn't got any resonse. someone really should do something about that company

• St
      31st of Oct, 2008

allniceshoes.com is an alright site because i have receive the exact shoes that ordered and pay for by credit card.

14th of Nov, 2008

I agree the company is full of it. I have order something from them and have yet to receive or hear anything from them. I have email them three times. I have not heard anything from them. They have taking my money from my credit card. I'm doing everything to try to get the product or a refund.

• St
      4th of Dec, 2008

This company is a complete disaster. Ordered my shoes a month ago, payed them with my creditcard, and still havent received any shoes. I emailed them several times, but it just looks like there isnt anybody working there. I am beginning to think this whole allniceshoes.com site is a scam and fake.

• Nj
      4th of Dec, 2008

i actually ordered nike sb dunk tweeds from there on the 22nd of november 2008.. i got them on december 2nd 2008 with no problems. even though they have no communication whatsoever i still got the shoes i asked for.. even though theyre fake hahaa