Allnabuy.com / Craigslist Cell Phone and Electronics Scam

1. Multiple complaints of no delivery as they do not intend on sending anything. If you do send a payment then a follow-up email will explain a second charge due to a customs tax.
2. Email account is mail.yahoo.com
3. goto whois.sc and type in www.favorbar.com. They use a protection agency to hide all information about the website including when it was created.
4. Description in Craigslist listing does not match title's description.
5. Sending money western union. Craigslist specifically warns against using this service in regards to a Craigslist purchase.

Stay away from these sites.

Previous Website Names:

Ra
Apr 8, 2013

Comments

5th of May, 2013

I have been scammed by this website, allnabuy.com. I knew it could be a potential scam but I still wanted to give it a try, so i bought something very cheap this way i wouldn't care too much if it was to be a scam. As you know it, it turned out to be a scam. I sent them the money via western union, then got an email that customs needed tax money or else they wouldn't ship out my item. They told me in the email that it was something new and they didn't even know about it lol, WTF really? so that's when i got extremely mad and told them off. I have all my receipts and emails if there is anyone out there that doesn't believe me. STAY AWAY FROM ALLNABUY.com THEY ARE A FRAUD WEBSITE, ITS A SCAM, THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Joe

• Dr
      9th of May, 2013

I found the video camcorder I really wanted - it was available for $143. It's no loner made but is available new at $5, 000 and was on eBay for 4-5, 000. $143? Something smelled fishy so I didn't follow through. But I did go through the process up until I had to actually send payment:

I did "order" it: I put the camcorder in the cart, hit checkout. They sent me an email with an order number and told me to send them an email with that order number (to allnabuy@yahoo.com). They responded right away with the final amount = $143 + $60 (s/h) = $203. I was to send the payment via Western Union or a bank draft to their bank. I know the smell of rotting carp (fishy) so I wrote back and told them I just didnt trust them. I offered to pay via Paypal, but they explained that Paypal was crooked and charged them "high fees." Too bad, I really wanted that camera for $143. Would have ordered 10 of them and sold them on eBay! Sorry for your trouble, Joejoe001.

• Dr
      9th of May, 2013
    Allnabuy.com - This is a fraudulent company
    ALLNABUY.com
    Hastings
    Minnesota

***** FRAUD ALERT *****
    ALLNABUY.com lists "unbelievable" prices on electronic items. I found the video camcorder I really wanted - it was available for $143. It's no longer made but is available used on Amazon at $1250-3500 and was on eBay for $3, 000. But $143? Something smelled fishy - I ordered it but did not send the money. They claim they don't accept Paypal because of the high fees. They instead want a Western Union Moneygram sent. Smell fishy to you, too? Unfortunately I registered on their site so they now have my name, home address and email. :-(

Here's the process up until the money has to be sent:

I did "order" it: I put the camcorder in the cart, hit checkout. They sent me an email with an order number and told me to send them an email with that order number to them = allnabuy@yahoo.com. They responded right away with the final amount = $143 + $60 (s/h) = $203. I was to send the payment via Western Union or a bank draft to their bank in China. This was just too obvious so I wrote back and told them I didnt trust them. I offered to pay via Paypal, but they explained that Paypal was crooked and charged them "high fees." Too bad, I really wanted that camera for $143. Would have ordered 10 of them and sold them on eBay!

• Ra
      17th of May, 2013

wow i knew it was too good to be true so like a sucker i purchased a laptop for 131 and a dj tabl for 65...too good to be true..i was skeptic..so i figure let me order and see what happens...day later i get pay for order with a free 32 ipod touch if pay in same day..so i got into that customer webcall to see how to pay for items..to make scam shorter...i western union 247...now waiting for track number..then customs then week later..pay for tariff..i knew it was bs...soon i saw that ...plus 3 day from china...impossible anything coming fro there usually takes a month...dont buy anything from this website its all a scam ...so sorry we no help you..we customer service..on web call.. i told them to enjoy my money..and eat some more chinese food and hos...