AllMyFavouriteShows.com / Scam artists!

1 Ireland Review updated:

Let me start by saying "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY". I am a frequent e-shopper and usually do my homework before buying from any web company, however it seems i was well and truly fooled this time. I placed an order with allmyfavourits.com for 3 dvd items totaling $125.00. I was promised my order in 12-14 working days however all i got in 14 working days was excuse after excuse that my dvd`s were back orders. Suspicion aroused i went digging, when i tried to cancel my order i clicked on the necessary link only to find it was a dead link, phone calls were not answered, and after closer reading i realized that no where on the site dose it say that these dvd`s are REAL. Having read many similar complaints since, it seems this company sometimes deliver but it`s deliveries are poor copies! but i`m one of the lucky ones having discovered this before i was charged. I have canceled my visa card and so i will not be scammed out of my hard earned cash.

Comments

• Je
      30th of Jan, 2008
    AllMyFavouriteShows.com - Scam and cheating!
    AllMyFavouriteShows.com
    United Kingdom
    www.AllMyFavouriteShows.com

I bought a set of DVD's - Dharma & Greg - from these people and the cases arrived broken. I contacted them and was told they would send new ones. I wrote several times but the cases never arrived. Then, I found that some of the DVDs were faulty too. They promised me they would replace them but they never did. I paid a total of USD$ 136.98 for products which were lousy quality and unable to view. They kept promising replacements but never did. A totally rubbish company. I wish I had read this Board before I ordered.

• Da
      19th of Aug, 2008

I had completely the same experience, I 'did' receive my dvd, but when I played it realised it was very poor quality. When I complained on the live person system I was promised time and again, a proper replacement when stocks arrived. After about 2 months of this the live person option vanished, as did the email link option, and any email I sent to the previous address went unanswered. COMPLETE SCAM AND TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. I reported them to the Web Copyright Fraud people, but I doubt they have done anything about it.