Allied Marketing Solutions INC / Scam and cheating

1 255 Main StToronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 289-888-1595

Received letter and 'Check' for a secret shopping program. When contacting bank, found out that account is invalid and no such company has account issued from institution. Check is drawn off of Harris Bank Central in Roselle Illinois.

Company name on check is PECO FOODS, INC out of Tuscaloosa Alabama.

ALL information is false.

Va

Comments

Bo
  5th of Nov, 2008

I had a bad feeling about the tasks I was suppose to do as a secert shoper! So I sent a certified check back to petco, the very next day they stopped payment on the check I had deposited in my bank! In other words they GOT ME!!! I will tell the world what a rip off this company is!!!

Ca
  14th of Nov, 2008

This company is advertising for secret shoppers and sending checks as payment, I called and faxed to the bank a letter to verfiy funds and thier reply was the account and check were fake.

Ma
  14th of Nov, 2008

I just received a letter and a check to be a secret shopper. But the check is from a logistic company not from the stores they want me to visit. . . What a scam i will reprt them to clark howard show in the morning. And to the world. . .

Bo
  21st of Nov, 2008

When I read some information I got after I recieved the check from them to do the secert shoppiong, I got a bad feeling, so I sent them a certified check from my bank. I never thought they would ask my bank for their check back. And they never even sent back my check.

Vi
  24th of Nov, 2008

Fraud complainte check scam. . .