Allied Interstate / Harassing wrong number calls

This company has been calling me since my phone was installed, the calls aren't even for anyone my household... its acutally the wrong number they are calling. One more call to my home phone I will file a credit harassment lawsuit because they are harassing me and I am not even they person they are calling for. Every time I expect to get a call from work or a client I have to listen to their message and I'm not Jose!! No one I live with is Jose and I am sick of them calling my number... I am really sick of the wrong number calls!

Sp

Comments

• To
      19th of Feb, 2009

I have been receiving calls from them as well asking for some weird name. I keep telling them the have the wrong number but they continue to call anyway.

• St
      19th of Feb, 2009

Ask them to remove your # from there list. If they refuse contact FCC. (web site will work)

Stuehmet

• Oh
      19th of Oct, 2010

CALLED THIS COMPANY TWICE AND EACH TIME I WAS LIKE ON HOLD FOR 20 MINTUES AND THE SECOND TIME FOR ALMOST 30 MINTUES. IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO GET OUR CALLS OR WANTED TO TALK TO THE OTHER PERSON ON THE OTHER LINE YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD ANSWER. OH-WELL I WON'T BE CALLLING THEM AND IF THEY DO CALL ME I'LL TELL THEM I REPORTED THEM TO AG.TLC. AND SEE HOW THEY RESPOND.

• Co
      11th of Mar, 2011

If you have received unauthorized phone calls to your cellular/mobile phone from Allied Interstate regarding debts/bills you do NOT owe, please call The Mathews Law Group (formerly The Law Office of Charles T. Mathews) at 626-683-8291. We are currently fighting a consumer rights case against Allied Interstate and we can assist you as well. You can help put a stop to their illegal collection practice. Thank you.

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Allied Interstate - Incorrect information
    Allied Interstate

Allied Interstate called my landline and asked for me by name but referenced an account that I have never had with a company that I have never done business with. Rep continued to act like I was the debtor even after I confirmed that I have never had an account with the company mentioned. Rep claimed to remove my number from 'the list' but I am still receiving calls from the company. This is illegal under Federal Law. Cease & Desist immediately or you will be civilly liable. I will be filing a complaint with the FCC immediately after I send this.