Allied Interstate / Unsolicited phone calls
I have been getting calls from allied interstate and have just ignored the message assuming it was from a telemarketer. I actually listened to the message today and called the company back realizing it was for debt collection and i don't have any debt in collections. The gentleman on the phone asked if the number i was calling from was the same number i was contacted on to which i replied yes. He said the name of the account which was my friends dad and i explained that i had no idea how my number would be associated with any of their accts to please remove it and not call me again. I called my friend to notify her and she said her mom was getting harassing calls from allied interstate and they left a very vulgar message stating that they would call all of her neighbors. I am appalled that a company is doing that but is that even legal to do. She also confirmed that two other neighbors of ours also received the calls as well. What can we do about this. She saved the threatening voice mail and I saved mine regarding the call to call them back.
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
- Allied Interstate - Need help!
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls