Allied Grant Writers / Unauthorized billing

United States Review updated:

We paid this company $1499.00 to help us write a grant. The funds were to help us make needed repairs to our school and to our building for senior programs. When I did not receive any information from them, I called spoke to a representative and was told 'It takes time, be patient'. Now when I call I just get a recording asking you to leave a message, I have never received a call back yet. I do not know if this company is out of business, but they are certainly not doing the job they got money for. We house a school for special needs children and many senior programs for the aged, money is very tight, we cannot afford to lose our money.
Va

Comments

Je
  23rd of Apr, 2009
They've provided excellent services and perhaps this may be an isolated case or misunderstanding on both ends.
Ta
  4th of Oct, 2011
I am a non profit professional by trade who was contacted by a potential client who stated Allied Grant Writers charged her 350.00 to prepare a proposal (unheard of) and then never produced anything. Stay away from this group. They are fleecing the ignorant and I advised her to report them to the better business bureau. tyroneagaskins@tagresourcesinc.com; www.tagresourcesinc.com
Kk
  17th of Jun, 2012
allied grant writers have many clients and grant approved. if you havent respond to their clarifications, they will consider you as a dead file or scammer. Go to http://www.onlinesitereviews.com/ to see that allied grant writers topped the grant writers review
  28th of Apr, 2014
Might be a case of misunderstanding on both ends. As a former grantee and client of Allied Grant Writers, I have nothing but good things to say about the company/site. When our church was in need of support for its charity project, we really did not know if we can find an institution which can fund it. Through one of our church leaders, we tried to contact Allied Grant Writers for help with regards our proposal. During that time, AGW was really our last line of hope to get the project. Thankfully, the proposal was approved and we got the funding we needed! I really can't judge on what happened to other cases, but as for our own experience, I can say that the company is pretty much reliable.
Se
  29th of Apr, 2014
Visited Allied Grant Writers' website and it seems legit. I'l be trying to let them write proposal for our group's incoming charity event. A piece of advice for all, before trusting any service provider in the Web, take time to study their sites and learn about terms of use. It would save you a lot of time if you know how they operate. Next, contact them and make sure to get the name of your contact person for reference. Remember, communication is key! So be constantly in touch with your point of contact. Wish us luck for our incoming event! Hope we would be able to get the funding we need!
Jo
  1st of May, 2014
Valerie, I know how you feel for not getting the fund you needed for school repairs. My advice is maybe you should contact Allied Grant Writers directly to settle your problem??? Based from comments I read, it seems that the site is legit. Misunderstanding happens from time to time in every transaction. That is why, in my opinion, both parties should have the responsibility to take initiative and communicate. Call them again. I'm sure there will be someone from their contact numbers who will be willing to communicate with you to talk about your concern.
Ja
  5th of May, 2014
Always aim to find grant writing services that generate results. Read about their terms of service and how they process your proposals. Be an intelligent customer. Ask them different information. For sure, they will answer back on time if they are really serious in transacting with you. For more information on how to request and secure grant money, read this blog: http://www.alliedgrantwriters.com/grant-blog/six-step-guide-requesting-securing-grant-money/
  12th of May, 2014
"Grant writing services that generate results" - Exactly. Through lots of research you can actually determine which ones do their job great and which ones don't. Take time to evaluate your grant writing service provider. Ask other people about their experience in a particular provider. For sure, they will give their feedback.
  16th of May, 2014
@Carlene Blossom
Yeah, you surely got the point. Doing proper research is the key. And I'm glad there are a lot of former Allied Grant Writers clients commenting in this thread. Sort of makes me feel proud I'm one :p