ALLIED ELECTRONICS / BEWARE OF ALLIED ELECTRONICS-UN-AUTHORISED CHARGES, NO PRODUCT DELIVERED, NO SHIPPING SYSTEM IN ORDER.

7151 Jack Newell Blvd. S.FORT WORTH TEXAS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-433-5722
Beware of Allied Electronics , Fort worth, Texas
Allied Electronics, Inc.
7151 Jack Newell Blvd. S.
Fort Worth, Texas 76118 U.S.A.

I Booked online order for few parts on 27th of Nov 2007 with free shipping option from USA.
But even after few weeks I don't see order is shipped, I got credit card charge which was three times the actual amount contraditing the original contract and order confirmation.

Moreover even after calling and emailing several times , I did not get any tracking number or any shipping details from them. When I asked for refund these guys are making so many excuses and reasons, at the same time these jokers have no clues about shipping.

How can these kind of rip off artist charge three times higher illegally without any information and that too without any product being shipped.

I was charged 14% Taxes on the order I placed to USA, which is now way legal in USA, and that too without any information or intimation or prior clause.

I have faced a huge loss from my customer whose machines are down. The product which I was suppose to receive in few days, is still not shipped / not received and no shipping information is provided.

Please avoid these jokers whose customer service is next to garbage. I have called my bank and informed about the illegal charges.

When I called Credit card department of Allied Electronics, one rude lady kept on refering me to sales dept, She was absolutely of no help in sorting about the issues of unauthorised charge.

So if you ever plan to buy from them , be careful, and keep few things in mind:

BE PREPARED TO WAIT INDEFINATELY FOR THE ORDERED ITEMS
BE PREPARED TO GET RIPPED OFF ON YOUR CREDIT CARD
BE PREPARED TO GET INTO THE LOOP OF CALLING THEIR CALL CENTRE STYLE JOKERS
BE PREPARED TO LOOSE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND PEACE OF MIND
BE PREPARED TO LET THEM CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD TO ANY FANCY AMOUNT.
BE PREPARED TO THE WAY AND METHOD THEY SHIP DEVIATING THEIR ORIGINAL CONTRACT
BE PREPARED TO GET UNAUTHORISED TAXES BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD.
Ch

Comments

Tx
  25th of May, 2010
This may be three years old, but from the grammar used - I am assuming the post is from a foreign company? I must say that if so, it is very possible that the taxes which are said to be 'excessive, ' include not only sales tax, but sales and duty tax which is owed to customs. From my understanding, Allied Electronics prepays this (DDP) to aid in avoiding any delays due to payment of the shipment taxes overseas. Also, Allied recently signed a new contract after this post with a new freight forwarder. You have to remember - it is not always the fault of the vendor. A freight forwarder, and small package companies are at fault all of the time - for mishandling. I have been a freight forwarder for 10 years, and am proud to say that Allied and I share the same hometown. The words posted previously were very inmature and not very diplomatic - the characteristics which will ensure a company survives. Are you even in business anymore?