AllianceOne / Scam and cheating!
Cory Clemens account manager for Alliance One called to tell me I owe money for an unpaid ticket, he mentioned a license plate number which I never heard of. I told them they had the wrong person to no avail. I asked for some type of documentation and all I got was a fax with an amount of 439 dollars and my name in it, no driver's license number, no social security. I think they are fishing to see if I would bite the hook, but it bothers me he threatened to have my credit affected and my license suspended.
More AllianceOne Complaints & Reviews
- AllianceOne - Fraud and &intimidation& practices 
- AllianceOne - Rip off 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and cheating 
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating 
- AllianceOne - Big Rip Off 
- AllianceOne Receivables Management - Sloppy record keeping and unethical collection practices
- AllianceOne - Violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act
- AllianceOne - where do I begin 
- AllianceOne - Unethical
- AllianceOne - Irritating phone calls