AllianceOne / Rip off

6565 Kimball Drive Suite 200Gig Harbor, WA, United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 484-531-5000
This company is a bunch of low life ### debt collectors. They threaten people and harass them. I paid a 25.00 debt to the court 8 years ago and all of a sudden get a letter from these low lives. The girl on the phone was exceptionally rude and would not listen to me. She was like oh well prove it or otherwise you owe it. I was like oh yeah I am going to prove something from 8 years ago you wench. She was cocky so I let her know who is the boss. I don't take crap from no debt collector. Especially cocky ones.

So I proceeded to call there corporate office and the girl there had no clue what to do. By the way there corporate number is [protected] if anybody wants to call them and complain to them about the way you are treated by their debt collectors. The president of the company is Andrew Case who claims he is not but other people will tell you he is. I recommend everyone calling him too. His number is [protected]. I was told by him to call Roy Bucchold at [protected]. Roy then passed the buck and told me to call John Boquist who is an incompetent piece of crap. His number is [protected].

Lets all call these higher up people and let them know what we think of how their debt collectors treat us. I am having to deal with this low life company over a debt I already paid. I called the court house and they told me themselves I already paid the debt and the case was closed. Alliance one needs to learn not to screw with people.

So I encourage thousands of people to flood there corporate office and these low life supervisors I named with calls. They love to call us so why don't we call them. And to people who are worried about collection agencies. Don't worry. They are nothing but low lives who have nothing better to do then aggravate and harass people. I don't take their crap. I tell them to screw off and tell them exactly what I think of them.

They are the lowest form of life on the planet. There is no such thing as debtors prisons. The worst they can do is ruin your credit. Today it is unbelievable how one item can ruin things for your credit. So I say why bother caring about it. Play their game and don't pay them.
Va

Comments

Sh
  20th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
THE best thing to do is file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov) and with your State Attorney Generals Office (www.naag.org). Consumers have rights afforded to them by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, better known as the FDCPA. Collector don't want consumers to know this! Stand up against abusive debt collectors and exercise your rights!
As
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Well first of all I work for them and we have rules and guidelines we have to abide by go ahead and look up the fdcpa rules yourself we are not harassing you, you can not just not pay back the money and i am sorry but when something goes into collections that means that the company that lent you to the money is the one that put it there not us, they hire us to get the money that you never paid back. If you say that you paid something take it up with the original creditor because we dont have that information. I am a very nice person, 22 yr old female i am not rude to the people i call and for that i get in trouble at times, i think it's very rude to call every debt collector low life ### of the earth i mean really are you serious??
Ca
  27th of Jan, 2009
My husband got pulled over going to work one day just to find he license was suspended. We got no phone call from Alliance one no letter from the court or Alliance one. It was a ticket he supposedly had mailed to him and never received. I check the mail my self and it goes to a PO Box. He got a ticket from a camera and God knows what happened to it. Needless to say now he has a suspended license for something he never knew about was not alerted about. He can't drive until he pays the old ticket(he never knew about) goes to court, pays those fines, reinstatement fee, goes to a DWS class and pays for that(mind you taking time off work all this time w/o pay). When he called the DMV they told him they could not discuss with him but he could call good ol Alliance One. So he did he was on hold for 45 min finally got through he said the lady was so rude he almost hung up. She had told him he was lying because that could not possibly happen the court does not loose tickets. She said he had to of known about it and he tried to explain that it no one had called him or anything no letters from anyone. She wouldn't even listen to him long enough to pay the ticket with a credit card. He was at work so he hung up and called back the next day(because they were closed by the time he could make another phone call) They promised to mail papers stating what it was all about. Court was on Fri. still Thurs. no papers so now we had to pay going in blind not knowing what we were paying. It is not that we expect Alliance one to be kind and humane to us it is that we are not animals and should at least be treated like a human being. People have questions and there are circumstances at times. NOT EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND JUST TRYING TO GET OUT OF PAYING!!! When hired are the going to be employee asked how rude they can be? or How badly they can treat people? I collect debts at my job and I don't have to be rude to collect them actually being nice and giving info they pay faster usually that day in full. When we payed this ticket he was told it was 1700.00 and then it went up 300.00 at the time of payment. What was that for? In the above letter from the employee it even says she gets in trouble for not being rude. Alliance One in Gig Harbor only stays in business because they do all their work for the government. Has anyone looked at the economy lately. They would definatly be belly up if it wasn't for the courts. You are preying on some innocent people and don't have the adocidy to feel guilty when you go home at night for the families you are hurting. NOT EVERYONE IS JUST TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING!!! There are people that are loosing jobs everyday 100's of 1000's and those are the people that are paying your wages. Boy I want to go to work there. Just a piece of advise don't bite the hand that feeds you!!!
Wh
  31st of Jan, 2009
Ok,

First of all, anyone reading the original complaint by "Urfine" should carefully read, and re-read his post. Anyone who makes the comment of "the worst they can do is ruin your credit" clearly does not comprehend or even care what that means. So why would they care about paying off any money that they probably owe? Credit scores determine a lot of things, and anyone with half a brain will care about and monitor their credit. The original poster may have paid their debt, but if that is the case, there would be proof. AllianceOne is a "Third Party Collection Agency." Most of you probably know what that means, but for those who don't, let me clear it up. AllianceOne is a middle man. Any information obtained by them is sent over by their client. If you don't pay a traffic ticket through a specific court, that court sends "your" information to AllianceOne. That means that any Name, address, phone number, SSN, DOB, or any other information AllianceOne has is sent to them. They don't just make up stuff. And where does the court get their information? From the person who is responsible for the violation. Do people fill out false information that could lead to the court sending over false information to AllianceOne; which in turn means AllianceOne has false information and may call a phone number that belongs to someone who has never heard of the violator? Absolutely. Happens all the time. Whose fault is that? Spin it anyway you want, but i would say the fault lies on the low-life ### that breaks the law, and then gives out false information in hopes of dodging their debt later. Not AllianceOne. I encourage people to know their rights, and think before they speak/post something. There are plenty of situations daily where people are wrongly accused, and if you are one of those people, you should certainly stand up for yourself, be persistent in getting answers, and if all else fails, hire legal counsel. I also encourage people to keep records and/or proof of any debt you have paid off. "Your word" means nothing. "Proof" will have the situation rectified immediately.

In addition, i have to let the original poster know that, as someone who has worked for AllianceOne, i have taken every step necessary in multiple situations to help out people who really don't owe the debt that a client is claiming they owe. I have also come across people who admit to me that they owe $20, 000, and they are never going to pay a cent of it. Like i said, if you don't owe it. Prove it. Help me, help you.

And by the way, if you think "letting them know who is the boss" gets under the skin of most AllianceOne employees, it doesn't. We just get off the phone, laugh at you, and carry on with the day.

Perhaps one day, people will take responsibility for say, their own actions?
Ch
  12th of Feb, 2009
TO WHATEVERYOUSAY, TOO YOUR LAST REMARK ON YOUR COMMENT- IF COMPANY'S LIKE THE ONE'S WE TAX PAYERS BAILED OUT WOULD TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS MAYBE THEY WOULD'NT NEED TO HIRE BLOOD SUCKERS LIKE YOU TO HARASS, OPPRESS, PEOPLE AND THEN TO HAVE THE NERVE TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE DOWN AND OUT OR THAT MADE A SIMPLE MISTAKE, LIKE TRUST JERKS LIKE YOU !! DUDE, GET A REAL JOB, I FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO HIDE BEHIND A PHONE--COME TO OUR FRONT DOORS AND TREAT AND SAY THE THINGS YOU ARE BRAIN WASHED TO OUR FACES!!
Te
  13th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I will first off say that I was "dumb" in not paying a ticket when I first received it...however!! Alliance One sent ALL/ANY correspondence to an address that I hadn't lived at in OVER 10 years!! The officer used the address off of my driver's license (my current address) and verified that information on my registration and insurance cards...why would Alliance One use a completely different address?? So needless to say, my license was suspended and had been suspended for over a year, before I was pulled over and notified. I had never received a ticket when I was living at my OLD address (which I must add is no longer a viable address)...so how Alliance One came up with that address is a crock and they knew that any mail forwarding would have long been expired so that there would have been NO WAY for me to know that they're the ones suspending my license...I had to call the court clerk for their information. Alliance One is a scandelous company that really needs to be shut down!!
Gu
  27th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have to say I iwll never in my life get any form of credit (store or otherwise) - Alliance One Ltd is nothing but a bunch of horrible people.
They were harrassing me - and yes i mean HARRASSING ME - by calling my business phone and my personal cell phone - and it was all about an account that had NOTHING TO DO WITH ME! That's right, they were calling about an account that did not have anyhting to do with me. I personally do not even hold a credit card - nothing, no credit cards - store or otherwise - but they called me two to three times a day.
I spoke to 5 people and requested that they no longer call me - as this matter had nothing to do with me - two days ago i was promised that no one would call my number again - well first thing this morning they called me!
The person whom the account dealt with is a relation of mine, but they informed me that they made a payment arrangement over two weeks ago - and guess what? THEY ABIDED BY THE ARRANGEMENT AND PAID THE ACCOUNT OFF IN FULL!! Yet they are STILL calling me because the payment via internet banking had not shown up as of yet - so i guess they thought they would start harrassing me again!
Low-lifes, and ignorant and rude - one of them actually threatened me that teh payment better be made! - Ummmmmmm did i forget to mention that it was NOT MY ACCOUNT!!!???????
Jo
  11th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am sorry but I have no sympathy for the so called Alliance one workers. First of all it is no one of third party's business to get involved. It is by nature a blood sucking. Now honestly do you guys (third part) do this just as a civic duty to make the dead beats pay? NO MOST OF THE TIME YOU ARE OUT TO MAKE A BUCK.

Do you guys actually care if the person who owns or allegedly owns the money had difficulty?
Before you say "Well you should pay, " again IT IS NOT YOUR MONEY IT WASN"T YOUR MONEY, and You decided to work in a business, a business that is that is usury.

More importantly you should expect that few people keep their records for over 10 years. So when a person is confronted with a bill years later he/she will no doubt be in no win situation.

If Collection companies and their workers really think they are providing a service at the very least they would decline the offers from the party that claims they were not paid if the claims were 5 or more years old!

But no, in fact you scums actually go BUY OLD uncollect debts.
So please spare me of you trying to make irresponsible party pay..

When a consumer is defrauded by a seller he/she for most part as to bite the bullit take their losses and just stop doing business. For every dollar owned and not paid by consumers, most of the outfit have taken 5 dollars extra from consumer in all sort of gimmicks.

Trust me if these outfit for hurting that badly for some Joe deadbeat not paying THEY WOULD GO AFTER THEM THEMSELVE. As it is there is this nice racketeering business where collection agency will harrase and get the money and share it with the original outfit. SO DO NOT PRETEND THAT YOU COLLECTION AGENCY ARE PROVIDING A VITAL SERVICE.

And thus expect the abusive treatment youi get from angry consumers. You chose this profession now live with it.

I call collection agncies for fun juts to harras them, Sorry this is the least you deserve.
Doing your Job? GET A REAL JOB!

Now for the person who wrote
" they are never going to pay a cent of it. Like i said, if you don't owe it. Prove it. Help me, help you."

Now you see, WHO THE F&&&*CK ARE YOU for consumer to PROVE.
Some might be dead beats but some might not.
AND I don't care how nice you are if you ask me to PROVE IT.
I'd say go F^&(K yourself.

Therein lies the problem! Credit agency a Bank or a business can make mistakes but it is always up to CONSUMER to prove it.

Most of the people have lives, they don’t have time to go search fro proofs.
An agency can just say we have this document showing this and this and that is all they have to do.

You may be nice, but you are not in NICE business. GET AREAL JOB! Perhaps than being nice will get the other part be nice too.
St
  17th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
allANCE ONE WAS VERY RUDE TO MY MOTHER I HAD MY TICKETS SET UP WIT THEM ON A PAYMENT PLAN AND HAD MY LAST PAYMENT WHICH I HAD NEW FOR MONTHS WAS 65 DOLLARS WELL I GUESS IN MAY OF THIS YEAR WASHINGTON STATE OFFERED PEOPLE WHO OWED TICKETS TO PAY THEM W/OUT INTEREST I HAD NO CLUE ABOUT THIS OF COARSE THEY DID NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW WELL I GUESS WHEN MY MOM CALLED TO MAKE MY FINAL PAYMENT IT WAS 100 DOLLARS MY MOM ASKED WHY AND THEY SAID CUZ IN MAY THEY DROPPED THE INTEREST WELL HOW COULD THIS APPLY TO ME WHEN I STARTED MY PAYMENT PLAN MONTHS BEFORE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I THINK THEY JUST ADDED ADDITIONAL INTEREST ON MY 60 DOLLARS I OWED??? WELL MY MOM WAS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT THE LADY KEPT SAYING YOU GONNA PAY OR NOT?? MY MOM THEN ASKED TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR THEY PUT HER ON HOLD FOR 10 MINUTES THEN HUNG UP THIS SEEMS TO BE A COMMON PRACTICE OF THEM, MY SISTER THEN CALLED BACK SOME GUY REQUESTED PAYMENT FIRST AND WE WERE SO MAD WE ALMOST DID NOT WANNA PAY THEY THEN SAID DONT PAY LOSE YOUR LICENSE AND YOU WILL OWE MORE...SHE PAID HE THEN SAID TELL YOUR BROTHER NOT TO SPEED AND YOU WONT BE IN THIS MESS LAUGHED AND HUNG UP//WUT THE HELL I HATE THIS COMPANY THEY NOT ONLY WONT SEND YOU A BILL, THERE A SCAM AND HAVE YOU CUZ YOU DONT WANT INTEREST OR BE HELD IN JAIL FOR GETIN YOUR LISCENSE SUSPENDED THIS WHOLE COMpany is screwed and i just got off workin a 13 hour day and cant wait to lay into them tommorow i also encourage everone to harass there corporate office.
Pu
  25th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
It is no simple coincidence that so many people have had the same expeience with Alliance One. I have been suffering their torture for over a month now. A right of offset was recently posted to my Wachovia account for every penny I had. The bank said they had no knowledge of any details, but it was collected for a debt my husband owed. Once I finally called 20 numbers Wachovia gave me, I found out it was for a loan that my husband had his parents cosign for when he was 18. I then called Alliance One to find out why my money was taken from my account. I was immediately insulted and threatened by the representative. I was told that they were going to make it their lives mission to make sure that my children suffered and starved. When I tried to ask about the debt we owed I was immediately confronted with a slur of insults reguarding what type of low lifes we were for not paying debts, and if I didn't give him 4, 000 right then we would owe 6, 000. The loan in question was covered under a chapter 13 bankruptcy, and as early as a month prior it was in good standing on my husbands credit report. The right of offset was conducted without a letter or explaination from Wachovia or Alliance One until I asked for one two weeks after the fact, and it was conveniently dated for the day the offset occured. At this point I was unsure as to whether or not we owed the money, so I called daily to negotiate a settlement offer we could afford and a payment plan to resolve the debt. I was told that I was told that if I contacted an attorney I would owe more, and that I could only settle the balance in full within 30 days. Even after I explained that the debt was claimed in a bankruptcy I was harassed for the money and hung up on when I tried to find out why the debt had gained 2, 000 dollars in interest in less than a year. I am an honest person, and always try to pay my debts, but it is hard to do when this company is unwilling to work with you or explain how much you really owe. It is funny that the only people who have anything good to say about this company are the employees, and while they as individuals may act respectfully, this company as a hole is rude, insulting, and dishonest. The bottom line is that they get paid based on how much they can get out of you, and we are only seen as a dollar sign. I will make it my new hobby to report them to every agency I can until this company stops using fear tactics and unlawful practices to make their gains.
Ro
  16th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I have been have big trouble with this company too and this girl named Misty whon i speak with is the rudest, most name calling person that i have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. I think that just with the people on this page alone we should start a class action against this company for harrassment, terrostic threats, improper Notice, and an actiona under the Fair debt Collections act!
Al
  26th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I just had 2 run ins with ALLIANCE ONE with a rep named Jim... He was EXTREMELY rude both times I talked to him, first time I just tried to get some details on what it was for and he just kept saying you gonna pay it or not you gonna pay it or not? So needless to say I called him a c*** sucker and told him where to stick it and requested to speak with a supervisor, don't remember his name but he was actually pretty decent. 2nd time I talked to Jim was to actually pay the lil bill that I had and he was again extremely rude EVEN WHEN I WAS TRYING TO MAKE PAYMENT!!! CRAZY! I can't say all collectors are dicks but I can say I've dealt with alot of companies before and Alliance one's employee JIM definitely takes that cake! I encourage anyone and everyone to call and request to talk to JIM and cause he is the biggest BIOTCH EVER!
Cm
  12th of Oct, 2010
I just received a call from Alliance One regarding a bank debt from less than a year ago. The debt is bank FEES that I've been disputing since June. Not a good or a service rendered, in other words, I didn't get anything for free and didnt leave the debt for someone else. The bank told me repeatedly they put a stop on the account yet an electronic fund transfer attempted my account 12 times. 12 x 34 = a lot of fees. Anyway, this girl called me and immediately started verifying an old address, my DOB, and name. She didn't identify herself until I cut her off and asked. it turned into such a bizarre phone call after that.. She told me its due in full immediately and I'm in the CheckSys system. I told her I go to school and work and cannot pay it in full at the moment but I'll get the statement from my families house (where they supposedly sent it) and I'd make future arrangements. Instead of agreeing with me she proceeded to say things like "Oh so you don't care?".. And "can't your mom pay your bill?" I was so thrown off! I said excuse me??? How is that your business? She then told me she was noting my account as "refusal to pay". Her tactic of trying to guilt me into paying only put me on the defensive. She said a few more choice things and then hung up. I called back and asked to speak to a supervisor. I got in a few words before being hung up on. I called back. A woman answered and knew who I was which tells me it's a small call center. Again, hung up on during "transfer".

I really think these companies have lost sight of humanity. We are all here together, all make mistakes, some more than others, but most of all we are all mostly trying to work, be healthy, and support our families. Although they are required to do a job.. doing that job with a little more compassion for people would make a world of a difference. I'm sure Alliance One has some decent employees but the few I spoke to were not. I don't appreciate a company abusing me as well as having the power to mark my credit report. It's a loophole that I don't find fair. It honestly makes there clients look horrible. My bank was Wachovia and although I understand this girl is not a Wachovia employee, it made for a very negative impression.

You can't say stay away from Alliance One etc., they will keep pursuing you allowable by law. The breakdown is in the tone of their employees. No matter how rude they are, they know you owe them and they don't care about you, your credit, or your mistake. I could have handled Wachovia better, I know, but it was a mistake. And I'd appreciate if the debt collector would talk to people like human beings. That's all.
Fo
  10th of Dec, 2010
As a former employee I'd like to give everyone just a couple things you might want to take into consideration if you are dealing with AllianceOne.

1. To cm30: When dealing with a checking account/credit card/etc through a bank you sign a contract at the beginning of that service. You agree to any fees/interest/other charges the bank applies if you become delinquent.

2. Collection agencies cannot blatantly "insult" people, it is illegal and they get fired for it so I find it hard to believe this happened. They certainly can be rude, and will be if you are to them.

3. To puredislikeforallianceone: It is possible that the loan was discharged in Ch 13 BK for your husband if he filed individual, which would leaving you responsible for the bill. If you are in a community property state you have nothing to worry about. If YOU filed as well, give them your attorney's name and phone # and your BK case # and they should stop calling.

4. To people complaining about collectors calling their family: Answer your phone. The only reason a collector would contact your family is because they are trying to get a hold of you. So if you don't answer your phone, yes, they will call and leave messages with your family.

5. To all of the comments about GETTING A REAL JOB: Being that you have unpaid debts maybe you should be the one getting a job? Collectors can make upwards of 100k per year if they are good at what they do.

6. AllianceOne buys very little debt, they are more than likely contracted directly by your creditor.

7. To chuck-retired combat soldier: The reason tax payers bailed out the banks is because of people like YOU. The banks LOAN out money to people and expect to get paid back. When the debt is unpaid it costs the bank that amount of money.

And finally some advice: Pay your bills. Answer their questions honestly and chances are they'll find something in your budget to resolve the debt. The reason they ask questions (which some think are personal) is to prove why you need a settlement/payment plan/etc and resolve the account so they/you/the bank doesn't have to worry about it anymore. If you're making $150 every week let them know...nicely. Even if you are on restricted income there is a way to come up with $20/month.

Cheers.
Br
  4th of Jul, 2011
i have paid you off for more than a month now and you still have not done any thing yet, and i still have not gotten anything from you to tell me that i have paid you.
Ih
  20th of Jun, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I called them to make a payment, after they got my debit card information they hung up on me and didnt give me a confirmation #, i called back 5 times and each time someone answered they hung up on me before i could say anything. Finally i spoke to a manager about my accont, They told me i owed a certain amount when i set up the payment arrangement. so i should have only one more payment, then after today they said i owed them 2more payments. and the manager called me a stupid liar, and that i must have "wrote it down wrong" when i have the bill in my damn hands. He said im lying, and he was very rude to me and said evrything i am saying today is not true-about the reps hanging up on me after they got all my information-. You shuld be glad im one of the few who actually is paying my past due bill. so no need to be a COMPLETE ### and call ME a liar when it is your company that are scamming me and not documenting all my payments.
Ri
  28th of Jun, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It is unfortunate that this program exists in its current form. I dont think the municipal courts, when presented with an opportunity to streamline the collection process, ever realized that the program would become so mucked up. However, putting the drivers license reapplication program in the hands of a for-profit collection company was a tragic mistake. Municipal judges need more power to help out people who are trying to straighten out their lives (get a drivers License). Cussing and swearing at A-1 ISNT THE ANSWER. The answer lies in how the program is set up. Added fees interest rates, misinformation by A-1, unaffordable payment options, ect. just compound an already daunting task for these people. As for A-1 they are debt collectors, they are in the business of collecting past due bills. The drivers License program is merely a tool that they use to obtain that objective . However it is a potent tool. It is a tool that other collection agencies would kill to have. And, it is a tool that A-1 has unfortunately abused, repeatedly and with impunity, through the years. They are not geared towards helping-just collecting. This is the heart of the failure .

In the last few years, I have spoken with the courts (municipal judges, prosecutors, and public defenders), who agree with
me that the "wheel is broken". They see an increasing number of people who are basically good people, trapped in this failing program. thus the question remains--how to fix it? DWLS TICKETS CONSTITUTE A FOURTH OF ALL MUNCIPAL CASES TODAY. This is totally unacceptable load, and is a direct reflection of a failed program. A new one needs to be implemented ASAP.

Finally, in an age of recession and budget cuts, has anyone considered the money municipalities are losing by selling them off to a private company??? And if this transfer does indeed occur, shouldnt the debt itself be transferred from a municipal debt, to a civil debt? It seems to me like the very action of tranference relieves the court of collection as well as enforcement duties.Especially if this action involves profit.
If this is true, municipals should increase the time they hold tickets to 2 years. this would help people and judges institute repayment plans affordably. Tickets over 2 years should be turned over toA-1 as a civil debt. The Re-licensing programs would go back to the Municipal judges, where it shouldve been the whole time.
Pa
  7th of Sep, 2012
I agree with the complaints but the employees and ex employees are naive. They are guided by rules and can be sued. There are many attorneys that will take them on on contigency and you will collect damages from them and they have to pay the attorneys. I just collected from them and My State AG is now ready to take actions against them also.
Ti
  14th of Sep, 2012
I have had to deal with these rude/ignorant people too. I paid off a debt to them a while back because I found out that my license had been suspended and I never rec'd a letter from anyone!! I paid the debt (including the ridiculous interest/fee) and thought I was done with them. Next thing I knew, there was a letter from them wanting $2700 for a ticket from 2008. I called them to ask if they could work with me (the ticket was up to $400) since I was unemployed and support 5 children on my own. They didn't care about my situation and instead of making an arrangement with me, they got a court order to freeze my account. Here again, no notification from them. I called my bank (thank God my bank has excellent employees) to find out what happened. Unfortunately they recommended I call these skanks again and find out what can be arranged. Is there anything I can do to make sure they do not pull the extra payment card or denial of pre-arranged payments?
Pi
  16th of Nov, 2012
I got pulled over a month ago only to find out that the ticket I paid for supposedly wasn't. And now come to find out that I have been driving on a suspended license for who knows how long! AllianceOne never sent me out an email, a letter, a certified letter, given me a courtesy call, nothing to tell me that they were going to have my license suspended for a ticket I already paid, in 2008. It's a little ridiculous that I have to pay $500 for a ticket that was originally $75 dollars, which I paid off in full, in 2008. And first off, that's not a loan, this is a ripoff. AllianceOne has caused me a world of hell because of this. Visiting family in LA and getting pulled over by LAPD and being asked to step out of the vehicle, I rented FYI, have it threaten to be impounded because I was driving on a suspended, which I was never notified of nor of anything that was happening to my license. Thanks AllianceOne, you truly give a damm. -pissedofinsilverdale

AllianceOne Receivables Management Logo AllianceOne Receivables Management