AllianceOne / Should be shut down
I have had to file 2 complaints with the ftc and today was the first for a bbb complaint. I was told today when they called for the first time since I filed the first complaint that they will not remove my number and will continue to call me everyday. i am a debt collector myself and i have never treat any of the people i call the way this company has treated me.
If I am forced to which means if the ftc or the bbb cant put a stop to the rude and insulting behavior of this company I will file a civil lawsuit.
More AllianceOne Complaints & Reviews
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating! 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and &intimidation& practices 
- AllianceOne - Rip off 
- AllianceOne - Fraud and cheating 
- AllianceOne - Scam and cheating 
- AllianceOne Receivables Management - Sloppy record keeping and unethical collection practices
- AllianceOne - Violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act
- AllianceOne - where do I begin 
- AllianceOne - Unethical
- AllianceOne - Irritating phone calls