Alliance precious metals / antidated check

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-225-1178

I send to them around 20 gr of gold marked 10 and 14 gr. At this site it compare the paying in a non professionnal way just go at the site it give the impression that it is the hyest payer at all and show some amount compare to the other buyer. He send to me a check of $102.47 for 20 gr ( i scaled before i send to him) i call at the number and a machine tel me to contact them by Email. I contact them by Email and he said i was more than 10 days guarante recall for my gold. but in fact he dated the check 5 days less than the day he mail it. The check was from 11/20/2010 and the stamp mark of the letter was the 11/25/2010 so from Vancouver to Quebec province i receive it the 12/01/2010. Plus when you go to his site, you click on the comparaison chart and the comparaison between him and other are not from the same period where he indicate in a tiny line at the buttom. in fact there is no place he give his true amount per grames. He told me that i was calculated the amount on a spot rate instead of the real price. I have all document to prouved what i said. he said it take $50.00 for a return and it is not indicated at all in his Site.
Tanks for let me have a complaint place at your site
eria@allstream.net

Comments

• Sh
      9th of Jan, 2011

$50 return fee? Are they crazy??? You mention that you're in Quebec. In that case, I recommend Gold Experts (based in Quebec). I've used them on two occasions and have been very satisfied. Their prices are very competitive and at least as much as you can get from a jeweller. Oh, and both times I used them, the date on the cheque was actually a day later than the post-mark date on the envelope. That says a lot.

21st of Feb, 2011

I send a package more that A month Dec-2010, today Feb-21 2011 and I dont received a penny. I send and Email
    to them ansking for my money because is not way to talk to them by phone, and Not anwers til today . Dont sent anything to this guys...they going to stole you money...I will make a police complain today.

13th of Jun, 2011

No one at this place will return my emails or answer the phone it has been over 3 weeks and have not heard nothing.

• Co
      8th of Aug, 2011

Has anyone ever filed a complaint with the police if so what happened. I think they should be investigated for misrepresentation and outright fraud also maybee a complaint withother agencies including cbc marketplace. I feel bad for every story I have read including my wife who is having an awful expiriece with Alliance precious metals.

19th of Aug, 2011

I am also having a problem right now. They received my gold on AUG 3rd. I have not heard a word from them. I have contacted them by email twice and have heard nothing. I have started to call their number on their website and it goes straight to a voice message telling me to contact them through their website. You cannot leave a voicemail. Anyone know what is going on??

• Ni
      31st of Oct, 2011

I sent them 13 oz Platinum ring set, the website said I would get $23. an oz. so I should have received $299. and instead a check for $148. arrived a month late and I can't get a hold of them by phone or email. I've written it off as lost money, but hopefully someone will read this and NOT send their gold or platinum to Alliance Precious Metals in Vancouver.

• Mu
      6th of Nov, 2011

Well add me to this list. This guy needs to shut down and shut down now. I have sent a complaint to the Vancouver Police and the BBB in Vancouver. I am going to talk to the RCMP and also the Canadian Government fraud department. I am also contacting a lawyer to proceed as a civil matter. I want more people to join me. The more people and evidence we have, the stronger the case. Please contact me at muskokaguy69@aol.com and lets get our money back. Scott.