Alliance Finance Ltd / job position

1 107 5th StreetMinden, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-981-0080

received an email regarding an at home work (still keepign my job and working part-time with them). Signed a contract with them (they are based international). After signing the contract they asked for a driver's license # or passport, but I have read that giving a driver's license # could also lead to identy theft. I questioned them on wanting more information on the company, but I was told if I am questioning them now that maybe I do not want to work for them. So, they cancelled my contract. Did I do the right thing.

Comments

• Kl
      14th of Dec, 2008

I got the same offer thru an email, being unemployed as I am right now, I decided to look into it. I replied the email offer and got back a contract to sign, however, I do not see an address or a location for this "generous" company, neither do I see a phone number to contact them personally, not that a phone number would help in any way because we are all familiar with the answering systems in this country, yo spend an hour on the phone and at the end you did not talk to anybody!!!...in any case, I decided to check the company online but I found this complaint board!!!...this already tells me that the offer was a phony!!!...please be aware of things like this, a serious employer looking for personnel will NEVER ASK FOR MONEY, will ALWAYS GIVE OUT the company's information(address, phone number, contatct person and nowadays even a web site and even so, please check the online to see if the so called companies are real or phony. To the previous comment I wold only like to say that you did the right thing...