allhomework.netGrammar mistakes and poor English

Used AllHomework only once and will never use their service again. I have ordered an essay for my class and it was an important one so I needed it to be perfect. I decided to get some help from professionals and that is why I used AllHomework. I paid for my essay and received it in several days. I must say that it was written in poor English and there were tons of mistakes. English is not my mother tongue, I'm an exchange student and that is why I asked for help. I could have written it better myself! Just a waste of money.

Ma
Apr 14, 2016

Comments

• Oz
      Apr 16, 2016

I’m really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience and what you’ve described is certainly quite unusual. I am a support services provider at AllHomework.net and I’d be happy to process a full refund for you. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and if you can contact us through our website I’m sure we can get this sorted out for you at once. Please let me know your project number as well as the name of the individual who complete the project for you so I can follow up on it.