Allheart Nursing Uniforms and Medical Supplies / Buyer beware

1 5284 Adolfo Road, Suite 250Camarillo, CA, United States Review updated:

Allheart.com has refused to refund me for a stethoscope they incorrectly monogrammed. I return shipped it back, following their return procedures. Their employee signed receipt, but customer service still stated they didn't receive it back. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and now they are claiming they have refunded me. They have NOT. They have an "F" rating from consumer complaints on the BBB. I wished I would have checked their history first. Buyer Beware!

Va

Comments

1st of Oct, 2008

Allheart.com refuses to refund a gift certificate after stating to the BBB that their emails say they do not refund them - even though the e-mail said nothing of the sort. I also have an e-mail from one of their customer services reps saying they will refund my money within 72 hours.

So far it's been a month, and I am still fighting with them.

• Je
      5th of Mar, 2009

I also have been having problems with allheart. Two of my items keep getting "back ordered" each week. I sent three emails before I got a response from customer service, that said my items would be back ordered another 2 weeks. And that if I wanted to place another order I should go to their website...like I would ever make that mistake again!

I have now emailed them stating I want to cancel my order if they are not shipping the order in the next two weeks. They do NOT have a customer service line, when you call it says to email them. But they don't respond in a timely manner.

I wonder if someone bought them out. I have never had a problem with them like this in the past.

• Va
      6th of Mar, 2009

They are awful!!! Never again!

• Tl
      20th of Jun, 2009
    Allheart Nursing Uniforms and Medical Supplies - Failed to send ordered items
    Allheart Nursing Uniforms and Medical Supplies
    Camarillo
    California
    alleart.com

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
    I ordered scrubs for my son as he needed them for an internship. After three weeks, I did not receive them and contacted Allheart via email.
    The customer service rep wrote back and said that the order was sent to the manufacturer and that they would send the scrubs. The rep said that he would contact the manufacturer.
    I did not hear back, so emailed again saying that I wanted to cancel the order.
    The customer service rep wrote back and said I could not cancel the order because it was "already processed", and that the manufacturer must send the scrubs.
    This is simply criminal. It is the vendor's responsibility as an agent of the manufacturer to fulfill the order.
    I have heard nothing in weeks.

PLEASE! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS COMPANY. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!