Allendorph Trading Company / Disrespectful behavior of Norman Allendorp

I purchased a bedroom set from Norman Allendorp on April 10, 2007. He said he will call me when the bedroom set is coming that is Thursday or Friday that week. The 2 days came and no call from Mr Norman. I called April 12 talked to him and he said parts of the set are ready but not the dresser so I can pick up but I told him because the delivery is expensive i wanted everything ready before I pick it up. Mr Norman was yelling at me, since I signed in the bill of sale that I cant cancel the order I am stuck with it. I don't need to be disrespected, I am the consumer and he is the owner. This Thursday and Friday I called and left messages on his phone. I was able to talk to him this Saturday and he said not until May that the dresser is coming. I don't I can be stuck with a purchased when a date that is promised is not available even there is an agreement that I cant cancel the order. He did not keep the available date of the furniture so I should be able to cancel the purchase even I signed the contract. Am I right? Is there any office I can write to and complaint other than your office.

Mila Gines.

D  21st of Sep, 2007 by
Mrs. Gines did indeed purchase a bedroom set and mattress from me. The picture is not quite as she paints it, however. Mrs. Gines called me, I told her about my furniture, she made an appointment with me, showed up at my warehouse, and while I was telling her how things worked, that I would show her the furniture and such, she was extremely rude, and continually interrupted me. She was telling me how to do my business, and I took exception. I have never had a complaint against me, I have only tried to get people great deals on furniture and bedding. At any rate, Mrs. Gines refused to pick up her furniture, and continues to do so. I have placed calls to her that have gone unreturned, and am hopeful that this will come to a nice end. All she needs to do is call me, and pick up her items.