Allegro Medical / scam
I ordered a baby product back in May and was tracking it for the shipping date. All this time they already charged my credit card. I had to call them to find out why the tracking is still showing awaiting shipment and I was told the product is backordered. I was given an option to wait for new delivery to arrive with the timeframe they gave me. Nothing happened it was taking forever. I had to call and cancel and was reassured I will get my refund. From the time I cancelled to this date is one and a half month now. Customer service is repeatedly telling me they're resending messages to expedite processing. Scammed! I'm getting over the money I lost to them but this is to everybody out there who may be attracted to the exceedingly discounted prices they have for their medical equipments and supplies. My advice...look somewhere else and do a little research first.
More Allegro Medical Complaints & Reviews
- Allegro Medical - misrepresentation of services/products 
- Allegro Medical - Charged CC Never Sent Product
- Allegro Medical - No product, no refund
- Allegro Medical - Refuse to honor discount
- Allegro Medical - Avoid this company like the plague!
- Allegro Medical - Unauthorized Charges
- Allegro Medical - Fraudulent Charges on card
- Allegro Medical - Impossible service
- Allegro Medical - They sent wrong item - It's been nearly two months without resolution!