Allegiant Air / customer service

Las Vegas, United States Review updated:

This company has the worst customer service ever. I had a flight attendant reseat me and stated if I had a problem with it that I should contact customer service. I had paid extra to choose and sit in that seat. I contacted customer service after waiting 30 min on hold. I was told that because the flight attendant didn't report the incident I had to email customer service. I did. I received an email stating that they needed more information so I needed to call them back. I did. After another 30 min hold I reached a customer service rep who put me on hold for 15 min before telling me that I needed to email customer service again. No matter what I said they just wanted to send me in a loop. Will never fly this company again.

Se
Jan 3, 2015

Comments

• On
      8th of Jul, 2015

Cheap flights with horrible customer service. You can not communicate with a life person if you have a problem. Everybody is from an outside agency, I am told. Just horrible!!! They shouldn't even post a contact number! It's designed to make you just hang up and give up! They don't have that many flights but they are over an hour busy answering phone calls. Really!!!