Allegiance Communications / Bill changing

United States, Kansas, Ft Riley Review updated:
Allegiance Communications
Ft Riley
I have been with this company for almost a year now and my bill changed after six months of use. I was not told that my bill would go up to this amount 200.00 dollars when the agree amount was only for $89.00. I asked several times when I was getting the program if my bill was going to be the case stating it was g0ing to be a deal breaker. The lady that I spoke with that day said that I was good to go and that it wouldn't not change. I think this is unfair I have called customer service and they really couldn't care less if they lost my service. I feel horrible because there is really not much other choice If I would like these services. The alternative are almost just as worse. I am affraid that I am going to have to go for internet thru a USB drive based wirefy card and go with a program like the one that tmobile has. If there is anything that can be done that would be great I just want my bill back to what I agreed to pay. If there is nothing to be done I just ask that you warn asmany people to stay away from this company as possible they will mess you over and will not care one way or another.

N  21st of May, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I did not know Allegiance had a customer service department. How do you make contact?
N  21st of May, 2010 by
Called Allegiance and ordered internet hookup. They asked for my address, then reported that I already had internet. I said if I had internet I would not be requesting it. They said my address was already taken and they could not complete order. I asked for the name on the account and they said company policy prohibited them from disclosing it. I asked if my next door neighbor (furnished name) had used it and they would not confirm. I told them their customer had our address by mistake and Allegiance needed to correct it. They said I would have to contact neighbor and have them call Allegiance to get the matter straightened out. Neighbors are seasonal occupants from out of state. After numerous calls to their family tree I learned they had used our address to expediate their order. They called Allegiance and we received connection about three weeks after initial request.
N  24th of Nov, 2011 by
We made a complaint with the FCC Federal communications commission. they told us to let others know to make complaints that is how they know a company is behaving badly. so far allegiance has NOT responded and are about to undergo an investigation because of their lack of concern for who they mistreat. Check your statements... we have always - since June of 2008 - paid in advance. When we downgraded our service from the package of all three services to just the internet, things got ugly when they tried to charge us for what we didn't owe and when we offered to provide copies of our receipts for our services... the customer service supervisor refused the documentation saying "All I need to do is look at your bill to tell you that you owe us money" I called the FCC the same day and filed a complaint! Call them and complain... maybe they will get the message that they can't do this to people!
Federal Communications Commission