Allegiance Communications / Fraud Charges

1 Fort Gibson, OK, United States Review updated:

Allegiance Communications has zero customer support. Over a year of waiting for a supervisor to call me. They just showed up to install cable (no appointment). The Tech just put a cable on the floor across my apartment to hook up the tv in the bedroom. It was horrible. On most channels, audio didn't sink with the video. It was like watching foreign films on all channels.

The worst part is they are charging me for stuff I didn't sign up for. Keep in mind I didn't sign up for anything as I wasn't even home when the cable was installed. They claim to have cut off my cable 2 weeks after they actually did. I paid the bill that they claimed I didn't pay for.

Look at their BBB complaints, it says it all.

DON'T GET THIS SERVICE CAUSE THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER!

Ka

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Dec, 2010

I am not even sure why Army allow such a company to continue to do business on POST such as fort riley. They should be kicked out.

• Hu
      14th of Dec, 2010

Ahmen! To that Hail. Their internet is constantly going one way or another. Some days their internet works great, other it doesn't know if it wants to be up or down, and days like this I'm lucky to get 1/3 of what I'm paying for. It's sad when your paying for cable internet but getting old school dial up.
    Their customer service, or what they call customer service, says there are no issues with their lines on post. I've had the internet go down for 2 to 3 days at a time, and they say everything is fine. I ask them to send a tech to make sure the line from the street to the house is fine, and they "promise" to send a tech, but I've never seen one. I've even sat outside, smoked cigarettes, drank coffee and waited all day. Later in the afternoon, they claimed the tech found no issues, I told them they were lying to me, or their tech lied to them. My ICE comments have yet to go through I feel. Allegiance holds a monopoly on post, and is so backwards that I'd rather have dial-up internet than them. But when my wife is an ocean away doing her thing, video calls are all I have, when I can have them.