ALLCare Dental / HORRIBLE SERVICE FORT WAYNE AND CORP.

1 435 West Coliseum BlvdFort Wayne, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 260-373-1000

I made an appointment 10 days in advance, and pre-paid for the services that were to be performed.
On the day of the appointment, I waited 2 hours after my appointed time, to be told to "Just expect that when I come in, because they are double booked."
I then had to make an appointment with a different dentist to have the much needed repair work done in a timely manor.
Now I still cannot get my money back!
Im telling everyone to AVOID ALLCARE!
They will RIP YOU OFF AND TELL YOU IT'S YOUR FAULT!

In addition I may have never used Allcare if I had previously gone to the B.B.B.'s website.
They show an "F" rating with a multitude of complaints.

Comments

• Kd
      29th of Mar, 2010

My husband had work done there, they treated him terrible even leaving blood on his face. After paying for everything in advance and thinking that we were finally done with this place we received a bill in the mail for over $700. If you try to call them you can't get through and the voicemail box is full so you can't leave a message. I have emailed them on numerous times and I have proof that they read my emails, they just refuse to respond to them.

• Lr
      29th of Apr, 2010

I went there for teeth cleaning in the early part of 2008. After the x-rays, it was decided that they could do a treatment plan for me that was going to cost $3800. I had to sign paperwork for financing to have this done. The first thing they wanted to do was a root canal. I went in for my appointment and sat back in the chair. When the dentist came in, I tried to explain to him that I had always had issues with getting my teeth worked on because the shots they gave me never numbed my mouth completely. He assured me that they were very technologically advanced and would be able to give me something that would work. After giving me 2 shots he came back in about 10 minutes and opened my mouth and began to drill. I immediately felt a horrible pain. I yelled out. He became agitated and gave me 2 more shots. 15 minutes later when he started drilling again, he hit nerves or something that gave me pain that was worse than either of my two baby deliveries that were natural childbirth!!! I was yelling and jerking trying to get away from him. He place his hand on my upper teeth and yanked my head backwards to the point that my neck made a snapping sound like when you get it cracked by a chiropractor! He then told me to shut up and let him finish!!! When he started drilling again, the pain was so intense that I was crying uncontrollably and my whole body was jerking. The assistant said to him, "please stop, she can't take this". He literally threw the drill and another tool down so hard on his tray that they bounced off and went across the floor and starting taking his gloves off. He looks at the assistant and tells her to send me to a specialist because he can't deal with people like me!! Mind you, he has over half of my tooth drilled out at this time! This is on a Friday. They make an appointment for me with the specialist for the following Wednesday! As I am walking out, he tells me not to forget to make an appointment to finish my treatment plan. I told him and everybody else that was staring at me that I would never be back there. I am 43 years old and I have never cried at a dentist office. I am scared to death to even go to a dentist now! I had the root canal done with the specialist but I was supposed to go back to this dentist to get the cap put on. I have not went back. I have a small piece of the tooth left and I am too scared to go to a dentist to get this fixed!!! 43 years old and scared to go to a dentist because of what this place did to me!! If I had it to do over, I should have went straight to the police department and pressed charges for assault!!! If this keeps just one person from going to that horrible place then it was well worth me writing about!!
    P.S. 2 years and I still have not got my money back from them - $3800!!!

Linda