ALLCare Dental / Company disappeared

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 419-242-6969

Went to Allcare in April, 2007. Just wanted to have a tooth pulled. Was told I had gum disease! the dentist extracted all of my top teeth and left 5 bottom teeth. The dentures fit fine at first, then I started having problems with them.Called back to make an appointment, about one year later! all of a sudden, there was no office.Called the BBB to see if they had any info on this company!! Allcare disappeared of the face of the earth! I still owe Care Credit money on this account, due to being on sick leave in 2008. Got behind on payments and I don't feel that CareCredit deserves my hard earned money. Why should I continue paying for services that can't be fixed!!!

Ch
Jun 3, 2013

Comments

• Ge
      11th of Jun, 2013

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 061113_cb_CherylDotson**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues related to your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We’d like to speak with you to learn more and assist.Please email me atgecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,