ALLCare Dental / Unprofessional, Charged Wrong Amount, Excessive Wait Times

1 ShallowfordChattanooga, TN, United States Review updated:

This is the worst dentist office I have ever been to. The staff is negligent and unprofessional. The wait times are excessive. They make you pay in advance to reserve appointments, and ironically they tell you the wrong amount so that they can charge you more after the appointment. The staff is impossible to deal with after appointments. They only want you for your money.
I would pull out my own teeth with a crowbar before ever stepping foot in another AllCare Dental office.

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010

I agree!!! ALLCARE DENTISTRY IS THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER BEEN TO! Dr. Do does not stand behind his work. I am out over $10, 000.00. He put veneers in teeth that should heve NEVER had veneers and the crowns he put in keep breaking too. There is not enough room to write everything I have been through, long story short, he did this work starting in OCT.2008, and my teeth have continued to crack and break off since. It has been one nightmare after another. The staff is VERY unprofessional, including the dentist DO, and his wife. The last hygienists I saw were VERY unprofessional. The dentist and the hygienists constantly argued while I was in the chair. The one good hygienist, Tammy, that was there when I first started, quit and the other good hygienists left. It was a very uncomfortable place. He advertises in the mint magazine, DO NOT GO TO HIM unless you want to have more problems than you did before you even started going to a dentist. I wrote to the better business bureau, they keep track of these types of complaints, the State Board of Dentistry and the american dental association. It is very hard to sue dentists in florida. Maybe if we all start writing with our complaintgs, the laws can be changed!