ALLCare Dental and Dentures / billing problems

1 Washington, PA, United States Review updated:

I was seen at Allcare Dental and Dentures in Feb. 2008 and had several teeth and obtained both uppper and lower partial dentures. When I went in last August to have the mold taken for my permanent dentures I paid the bill to Allcare in full and put on my check that this was payment in full. They cashed the check and now over 8 months later they are sending me a bill for almost $700 stating that my insurance company requested a refund. I spoke with my insurance company and they have no record of having requested a refund or of having recieved any such refund. Also, I just went to my local dentist for a checkup and was informed that my dentures do not fit properly. I will not ever under any circumstances recommend Allcare Dental and Dentures to any one!

Sh

Comments

• Ci
      12th of Jan, 2011
    Allcare Dental and Dentures - Permanent dentures not made correctly/My teeth do not come together at all.
    Allcare Dental and dentures
    Ohio

My dentures were made improprerly, Have to be redone or replaced. Also the temporary top denture is hard as a rock. The bottom denture broke. These are partial dentures. As a result, my teeth do not come together and my ability to chew and bite is not aligned properly. My teeth shift about and rock back and forth. I am very, very dissatisfied with the awful results.

12th of Jan, 2011

I just made a mistake! My complaint is absolutely not useful. It is unacceptable.
    I would like to resubmit please.

12th of Jan, 2011

I do have legal complaint with Allcare dental and dentures. Please allow me to resubmit.