ALLCare Dental / RUDE! RUDE!

United States, Ohio, Akron Review updated:
Allcare Dental
Phone: 3304758567
First of all...there is NO privacy at all. It took me a month and a half after my initial consultation just to get an appointment to get the root canal done, that they said I needed. After 2 hours of waiting... I had to go to work, which they knew about ahead of time. They suddently rushed me back, drilled my tooth down so much that there is nothing left, put in a temporary filling and said, " Okay, we will call you and talk about your options." OPTIONS!!! WHAT OPTIONS??? I WENT THERE FOR A ROOT CANAL!!! And, they never called me. I then called later that month because the tooth got infected, to the point that my face was swollen, and it took them the entire day to even get back with me, when all I needed was a prescription for the infection. A month after that I called to make an appointment to get that tooth extracted, they then referred me to an oral surgeon. I asked why I was being referred to an Oral surgeon...THEY REFUSED TO TELL ME WHY!!! HELLO... IT'S MY TOOTH!!! All the idiot on the phone kept say was " That's what he said". Who is "he"? And why couldn't I talk to him??? I have never in my life encountered a place so unprofessional!!! Oh, and after the wanna be root canal, I got a bill for 5 fillings...THAT I NEVER GOT!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM ALLCARE DENTAL!

A  22nd of Sep, 2009 by
I was also a victim of this dental company Allcare dental. Until now they have not given my permanent denture. They are rude, unprofessional and rip off. I was black and blue after my tooth extraction, no apology done. I reported them to Better Business Bureau, but they did not response. I am warning the people who are planning to go to this dental clinic, think twice and make research, look at the BBB website and check this company's credibility.
N  28th of Nov, 2010 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Not that I support Allcare but being black and blue after extractions is normal especially if your teeth are difficult to pull. My mother got her extractions done at a fabulous dentist and ended up black and blue and swollen to the point it looked like someone had beat her up.