Allbright / Unprofessional, horrible service

Bay area. I used the ad in the local newspaper ph # [protected].

I called and scheduled an appointment on Sunday 24 at 11 am. Nobody show up in that time. I called and been told that it was an error; they don't do the bus on Sundays', so he need to check with his boss and than he'll call me back. I waited for 20 min in empty house, nobody called. I called back, no answer, so I left a message, explaining that its' very important to me, we have to pass the key to the new owner at 4 pm, and the professional carpet cleaning in the contract. If we'll not do it, they can sue us or to cancel the deal. No response again. I call again in 20 min. Left message. No response. In 30 min my daughter told me that it looks like they don't want to talk to me, so she called from her phone and they did answer. I took the phone and they give me very poor explanation why I didn't got any call back for an hour, but they tool me that it was a human mistake, no court will held they liable, so it is my problem so I need to deal with it.

I was lucky to find another company to do it for me, ever I had to pay double of my originally budget, but at that point I didn't have a choice.

So ALLBRIGHT created the problem, didn't provide the service and didn't help me to resolve it (I had to eat the cost).

It was very unprofessional, horrible service.

Zlata Rabinovich